napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work on PCT ok?

DT97

PCT:
** 1 week prior to my PCT I took 500HCG EOD (4 pins total)
wk 1-2: clomid 50, aromison 12.5, Nolva 40 ED
Wk 3-8: 25, 12.5, 20 ED

I am currently on week 7 of an 8 week PCT following my 16 week 300mg test cycle.

I still can't get an erection and have zero sex drive. ( Actually I did wake up with an erection a coupe brief times)

My question is it ok to get blood work done while on PCT or should I wait until I complete it.

Last edited:
PCT:

I am currently on week 7 of an 8 week PCT following my 16 week 300mg test cycle.

I still can't get an erection and have zero sex drive. ( Actually I did wake up with an erection a coupe brief times)

My question is it ok to get blood work done while on PCT or should I wait until I complete it.
If you are having problems now I think it's safe to get bloodwork. It's important to know what needs adressed. Might need to back off on aromasin but only way to know is bloodwork

PCT:
** 1 week prior to my PCT I took 500HCG EOD (4 pins total)

This is exactly what happened to me on PCT. Without blood work, you cant be sure but I think Rick hit right on it with the aromasin. I realize you used HCG one week prior to PCT (I did not) so you may have had more reason than I did to use aromasin longer into PCT. I still think that the 8+ week PCT protocol should be amended to include a warning stating that running aromasin for too long without incoming testosterone can crush E2.

Why can't the 8 week+ PCT protocol suggest aromasin for 4 weeks and then test blood to see where E2 is at? If still high, continue and retest. Wouldn't that be more helpful to those running a longer PCT? MK-2866 is suggested for 4 weeks only during PCT due to suppression concerns beyond 4 weeks. Please consider changing the protocol to at least include the need for a blood test mid PCT if using aroamsin past 4 weeks. Crashed E2 is the absolute worst I felt through any of my cycle/PCT. I wouldn't want anyone else to experience that feeling if it can be avoided.

It eventually did get better for me as E2 came back up.

This is exactly what happened to me on PCT. Without blood work, you cant be sure but I think Rick hit right on it with the aromasin. I realize you used HCG one week prior to PCT (I did not) so you may have had more reason than I did to use aromasin longer into PCT. I still think that the 8+ week PCT protocol should be amended to include a warning stating that running aromasin for too long without incoming testosterone can crush E2.

Why can't the 8 week+ PCT protocol suggest aromasin for 4 weeks and then test blood to see where E2 is at? If still high, continue and retest. Wouldn't that be more helpful to those running a longer PCT? MK-2866 is suggested for 4 weeks only during PCT due to suppression concerns beyond 4 weeks. Please consider changing the protocol to at least include the need for a blood test mid PCT if using aroamsin past 4 weeks. Crashed E2 is the absolute worst I felt through any of my cycle/PCT. I wouldn't want anyone else to experience that feeling if it can be avoided.

It eventually did get better for me as E2 came back up.
it definitely can be... the problem is that for some that they have serious issues with gyno rebound etc... but its something that should have an eye kept on definitely...

it definitely can be... the problem is that for some that they have serious issues with gyno rebound etc... but its something that should have an eye kept on definitely...

I understand. I just think making a note in the PCT protocol would encourage/educate some of the less experienced guys. For me, it was that bad where I feel very strongly about the issue. I never experienced a feeling like that in my life.

I understand. I just think making a note in the PCT protocol would encourage/educate some of the less experienced guys. For me, it was that bad where I feel very strongly about the issue. I never experienced a feeling like that in my life.
good point and noted bro

Just got my blood draw today.

They said I didn't need to be fasted since we weren't testing Cholesterol.

Should have my results in 3 biz days, Probably Tuesday of next week.

ok here are my results:

Estradiol 62.0

LH 18.05

FSH 11.28

Testosterone Serum 428.19

BUN 28

Let me know if you need any more info and what my next step is

you didnt post reference ranges but i can tell you that your estrogen is high and your lh anf fsh are off the charts... so everyone claiming it could be crushed estrogen clearly has it backwards and thats what causing your problem, an elevation in estrogen

after your pct is completely you can drop everything but aromasin.. i would stay on it another 3-4 weeks to get those numbers down into normal range... you are not horribly high but definitely out of range to the point where it can cause you problems

Top Bottom