napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work ?/pct

nicejoggersbro

So I'm running a late pct because i don't think I recovered fully , I have some appointments for some blood work to be done just for overall health , is taking clomid /nolva going to show up or mess with the results ? Just wanted to be sure , any help is much appreciated , thanks

While taking clomid or nolva your test levels will be higher because of them. Best to wait 6 weeks after last dose to get accurate readings. You should also consider a natural Test booster while on pct...

sure they can skew your numbers... you should wait 4-6 weeks after you take them to get an accurate reading

While taking clomid or nolva your test levels will be higher because of them. Best to wait 6 weeks after last dose to get accurate readings. You should also consider a natural Test booster while on pct...
Yeah I agree with Buddha get a natural test booster to add to your pct. Can also add some MK677 in there to hold onto some gains.

A test booster in my opinion should be started during PCT if not ran on and off the whole cycle and while off cycle ran the entire time.

Top Bottom