Hello

I am 23 years old
I weight 196

I ran dbol 25mg for 4 weeks cycle,
Test e 250mg for 12 weeks
Deca 300mg for 12 weeks
I ran aromasin almost eod
And I took caber for the first 5 weeks only

On my pct I only ran clomid 50/50/25/25and nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and aromosin EOD.

I am 7 weeks out from my pct and I have gained weight specifically in my gut area I have lost quite some muscle mass I feel and look way off, I do re call having puffy and sensitive nipples . I have no urge to engage in any sexual activity, it’s a drag to go to the gym and my energy level overall is awful. I understand I messed up and what I worked for went to waste. I know there is fixing to do in my body, I’m assuming that the first step would be to get blood work done, I need guinness through this process, thank you.

Waaaaay too young to be on all that gear. PCT and get blood work a couple months after and pray.

You should stop now and PCT, and hopefully you fully recover, although you will need to get bloodwork and check.

I meant to say that I finished my pct 7 weeks ago, to get my lab work done can someone link me please, thanks

Checkout privatemdlabs. I believe the hormone panel for females should have all the info you need (although I personally cannot use them in my state).

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

add prolactin as well

no clue why at 23 years old you are doing this to yourself... very very ignorant to say the least but you do whatever you want... im only going to help you with what bloodwork to do

Thank you dylan, and you’re totally right I got sucked into this, I shouldn’t have. Now it can cost me a whole shit load, I will get the bloodwork done.

Top Bottom