napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work need help

FreedomGAINS

I did some blood work and my estrogen level is extremely high. How much aromasin do you guys recommend taking? So far I've been popping in 25mg eod. I'm running test and tren. I've gain 30lbs. My strength went up a lot. I was hitting 550 squat, 350 bench and 600 deadlift natty and since I've been on I manage to hit 600 squat, 370 bench and 640 deadlift. I'm definitely happy with the product. Just need some advice/guidance.
f3d488a57986c5dda63110a02cde4cde.png
054fdd480597cd36eaacf2e3fe89a413.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did 4 week of just test c at 500mg a week and yesterday was my first dose of tren at 75mg

When did you shoot tren in reference to your blood work ?
Before after?

When did you start taking anti estrogen? Was that the first time you took aromasin ? Have you only taken 25mg since finding out results

Hows ur libido and does your hammer work ?

I took the tren the same morning of the blood work. Probably 3-4 hours apart. My libido and hammer is surprisingly normal. I have pharma aromasin and I started taking it this week. Before this week I took armiadex.

Next time do the uncapped test. Also you need an ai asap. Estro at 279!!! God damn u must be an emotional wreck not to mention libido and erections nonexistant

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Tren can give false estrogen readings. Just another reason why Tren is an advanced compound. Next time use an AI from the start

Top Bottom