napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work info

I like all the questions on blood work we're getting lately. Most dudes just turn their heads at the mention of bloods. Awesome stuff :).

I like all the questions on blood work we're getting lately. Most dudes just turn their heads at the mention of bloods. Awesome stuff :).

Me too. It's really just the smart thing to do. Yes it can be a pain to take the time to do it, but you can dial in everything so much more accurately; which makes you feel better which yields more gains. All in all, it's often a relatively small amount of money compared to the rest of the cycle.

Me too. It's really just the smart thing to do. Yes it can be a pain to take the time to do it, but you can dial in everything so much more accurately; which makes you feel better which yields more gains. All in all, it's often a relatively small amount of money compared to the rest of the cycle.

Exactly. I never understood why some guys shell out hundreds and hundreds of dollars for gear, but aren't willing to put up 50-60 bones for blood work.

Thanks guys! Hey rickrock, can you send me over price list when you get a chance. I couldn't figure out how to send you a message

Hey. One more question. I take 2trt shots a week and on the same day as the shots I take 12.5mg aromasin. When is the best time to get blood done, day after pin, 2 days after? Or does it even matter. Thanks

Hey. One more question. I take 2trt shots a week and on the same day as the shots I take 12.5mg aromasin. When is the best time to get blood done, day after pin, 2 days after? Or does it even matter. Thanks

If you're doing 2 shots a week, your trt levels are going to relatively stable. Still, there are a couple ways at arriving at trt dose, most seem to go by your peak levels. This makes the most sense to me, aim for a peak to maximize benefit. But yes peak concentrations is about 2 days after pinning.

Top Bottom