napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work Help

Trensam

Hi im 28 years 163 pounds, 5 7 height.
I just got off a 6 month cycle in the end of December.
I used test, deca, anadrol etc.
after I got off I took hcg as recommended for 4 weeks, and then I ran nolvadex and clomid and aromasin in my pct.
I ran aromasin through out the cycle and pct. I was even taking the whole pill every other day instead of half.
I ran pct for 2 months 50 clomid 40 nolva and 25 aromasin.

I got my blood work done about a week ago and my results aren't good so I need advice.

Estrogen is "354" 40-115 range
lh is 0.1 1.7-8.6 range
ash 0.2 1.5- 12.4 range

Please advise!

need to know when you did bloods compared to when you stopped pct. Did you do pre bloods at all either? Positive that the pct products are g2g? This will give us a start

Your aromasin had to be bunk or you weren't running it correctly.

Hey some legit aromasin and run it 12.5mg ed and get those numbers down.

Also bro, never ever stay on that long. It becomes harder to recover, and honestly ALL gains stop on a cycle after about the 12 week mark anyways because of myostatin so you're just wasting your gear, your health, your money, and your balls at that point

theres serious issues here.. .there's no way you had real aromasin or pct products... what is your prolactin number?

I bought aromasin and pct from 3 different sites on purpose and was doing all 3 so that even if one is bunk hopefully the others won’t be.

Also I was trying to post photos as attachments to this thread but it was giving me an error and wouldn’t upload. Any advice on that as well? Thanks a lot everyone

Use a site source to get real products. Your estrogen is telling your brain you have enough Testosterone and not to send the signal to make more.
163 lbs at 5’7” is light/inexperienced to start using steroids. That’s my lean body mass and I’m also 5’7” and I haven’t bulked yet, just been cutting this whole time to get down to where I can bulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom