napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work help

Portelles75

Taking 500mg test C a week. This is my mid cycle blood results. Can I get some help reading this please. .
434ac0b5f374d29732eaa472c47dc24c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You definitely need to bring your estrogen down bro. What AI dose are you on, If any? You need to address that asap before things get worse

You definitely need to bring your estrogen down bro. What AI dose are you on, If any? You need to address that asap before things get worse
Yes . I'm taking aromasin in pills forms. 12.5 every other day

estrogen is definitely too high bro... what are you running now and what ai and what dosage???

platelets are higher too.. here's some possible causes with that

• Anemia due to iron deficiency
  • Cancer
  • Inflammation or infection
  • Surgery, especially splenectomy (removal of the spleen)

the other high and low areas are fine in terms of concern and im not saying to be too concerned with platelets but they are higher than i normally see

estrogen is definitely too high bro... what are you running now and what ai and what dosage???

platelets are higher too.. here's some possible causes with that

• Anemia due to iron deficiency
  • Cancer
  • Inflammation or infection
  • Surgery, especially splenectomy (removal of the spleen)

the other high and low areas are fine in terms of concern and im not saying to be too concerned with platelets but they are higher than i normally see

I agree with Dylan, I wouldn't be too concerned with your CBC panel with the platelets. It's something to watch with later bloods to observe a pattern. The fact your derived numbers, MCV, MCH and MCHC are all well in line makes for much less of a concern IMO. We can look at your next blood and see if we can observe a pattern, otherwise it's fairly common to have some of those numbers randomly spike. But definitely will want to address the estrogen.

I agree with Dylan, I wouldn't be too concerned with your CBC panel with the platelets. It's something to watch with later bloods to observe a pattern. The fact your derived numbers, MCV, MCH and MCHC are all well in line makes for much less of a concern IMO. We can look at your next blood and see if we can observe a pattern, otherwise it's fairly common to have some of those numbers randomly spike. But definitely will want to address the estrogen.
well said brother, i completely agree with you

Is that what could be killing my gains.? Cause I'm not seeing to much results this time.

Dylan i will buy a new Al.

I would just increase your AI dosage to every day. If that doesn't work then you know your AI isn't working for you. For me personally 500 Test Cyp is when I have to increase my AI. I can get away with a little more Test when I use Prop. I don't think 12.5ed is an excessive dosage.

How are your energy levels? Are you taking any OTC medications? Feeling dehydrated? You are not anemic though. Have you had a cold or an infection recently? Have you lost any weight? Any of these factors might influence bloodwork results, so don't panic, just lower those estrogen levels like the bro's are suggesting. Great advice btw

How are your energy levels? Are you taking any OTC medications? Feeling dehydrated? You are not anemic though. Have you had a cold or an infection recently? Have you lost any weight? Any of these factors might influence bloodwork results, so don't panic, just lower those estrogen levels like the bro's are suggesting. Great advice btw
I'm not taking medication at all.
I haven't get any infection either. Energy level is exellent. Sex drive is better then ever. I will buy a new Al. Maybe that's one of the problems. Maybe is not strong enough. I will change supplier . I will wait for 3 weeks and recheck like Dylan said.

yes, just let me know when how you progress and if all is good, just let me know when your bloodwork comes back

Top Bottom