napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work Done after PCT

SammyC

Banned
Hi im 27 years old. I just finished my second cycle. It consisted of a 16 week EQ and 6 week Tbol. I ran everything just the way Dylan recommends in his 2nd cycle video. After I was done with the cycle I did PCT and use HCG exactly the way Dylan recommends. However I did stretch the PCT to 5 weeks instead of 4.

Some of the things I experienced were loss of desire to have sex. This feeling was initially but it has been progressing. I have been having sex during this time period but it felt forced. My testicles are still not normal sized and even a week after PCT(today) I don't completely feel like I'm used to feeling. Last past few times my desire has gone up to have sex but I cannot finish as much as id like to.

Below are my blood work which btw cost 500 and I have no insurance. So any advice on cheaper ways would be awesome.

LDL 108 HIGH out of range
ESTROGEN 557.6 HIGH Range should be 60-190
FSH 1.2 LOW Range 1.6-8.0
LH 0.4 LOW Range 1.5-9.3

Yes I was using Aromasin during cycle and all throughout pct. I got all my products from Pharmalady.
Pleas advise Dylan.

well its rather obvious your ai didnt do its job here... you are in horrible range so that needs to be fixed.. i would get different products and run a new pct because whatever you had did not work for you...

here's the pct... get different products and run it again

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Pct was ran exactly as you say. 40 NOLVA 50 CLOMID 2 WEEKS aromasin every other day till the end. And 2 weeks 20 and 25

So lets say that the AI was good. What would have been the results shown on the blood work? Should I have found my estrogen to be in range also my LH and FSH?
Also I know my system isn't completely myself right now with the way im feeling. But is it possible that I could get gyno? Or is there something bad that can happen at this point?

wow, okay, your estrogen is 5 times where it should be... clearly your ai didnt work and clearly your pct products didnt work.. i cant keep going back and forth on something that is so black and white... i told you exactly what to do man so its your choice from here... obviously your estrogen being that high can cause numerous problems, blood pressure, water retention, gynecomastia etc... or you could just say fuck it and let it go and not care... thats up to you man... i told you exactly what to do...

No I am very concerned and working on what you said right now. Im already looking for another source to get my PCT and AI from.
Thanks Dylan.

Would Toremifene citrate be ok instead of nolvadex. Im thinking of going with pharmacom since it seems like you advise them. However they don't seem like they have nolva.
Exemestane 12.5 every other day
Clomiphene citrate 50 50 50 25 25 25
Toremifene 40 40 40 20 20 20
Please advise.

this is where frustration really sets in.. you have a big problem and are frantic about it... i repeat myself several times on what to do... you then say you understand and within five minutes want to change it... then you wonder why you have issues... i did my best... good luck

Hi im 27 years old. I just finished my second cycle. It consisted of a 16 week EQ and 6 week Tbol.

LDL 108 HIGH out of range
ESTROGEN 557.6 HIGH Range should be 60-190
FSH 1.2 LOW Range 1.6-8.0
LH 0.4 LOW Range 1.5-9.3

Did you run testosterone as well?

I've never seen an estrogen test like that before... what are the units of the reference range? Nano grams? Pico grams? You sure you received an E2 test and not a total estrogen test? Well, either way I guess it's high.

Are there deleted posts in this thread? It doesn't make sense the way it reads...

Top Bottom