PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood work Doc says Im perfect but I dont think so

Blood work Doc says Im perfect but I dont think so

105472E2-C926-433F-971C-E35F9CB5C126.jpg

Doctor says Im perfect but my Test being at 316 I feel like crap. This was taken two-3 weeks into PCT I know the levels have more then likely gone up since then as Im taking a test booster and Proviron now.

What you think?

Is it weird im scared of testosterone cause i might have male pattern baldness?
    Always wanted to get it checked but never got to it.

Quote Originally Posted by perkypeak View Post
    Is it weird im scared of testosterone cause i might have male pattern baldness?
    Always wanted to get it checked but never got to it.
    Unless it runs in your family then u usually hv nothing to worry about

It's odd they didn't get your free test too. Perhaps, get a second opinion from an endocrinologist and let him or her know you aren't feeling 100%

bloodwork taken 2-3 weeks into pct wont tell us much of anything... you need to wait at least 4 weeks after

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    bloodwork taken 2-3 weeks into pct wont tell us much of anything... you need to wait at least 4 weeks after
    Yes I usually do however I had a Doctor app prior to 4 weeks where they took blood so I had them test everything

Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    It's odd they didn't get your free test too. Perhaps, get a second opinion from an endocrinologist and let him or her know you aren't feeling 100%
    Yes Im meaning to set an app with an endo. My levels before I started using test were In the 400s which to me I still low for my age.

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    Yes I usually do however I had a Doctor app prior to 4 weeks where they took blood so I had them test everything
    its cool, you just can draw too much of a conclusion in terms of recovery by this test...

You need to wait at least 4 weeks for accurate blood work information. Good luck!

I take a blood test every 6 months just for comparison.