napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work Before LGD-4033, and After, MUST SEE..

toogoods

So I had a similar thread regarding some estrogen issues, I decided to try LGD-4033 from Ceretropic. And I wanted to share my experiences with you on it. Pictures are below on my blood work.

I ran it for 7 weeks , not 8. The sides were too much for me.

My diet was in check this whole cycle , and I ate clean. So for those who ask about my diet.

Blood drawn dates: 1/16/16 and 7/1/16----> Pics below

Pros:

Endurance like crazy
Pumps like crazy
Slightly Stronger

Cons:

Lethargy beyond hell
Started get extremely fatigued
Week 6 I started to feel shoulder like pains-----BTW THIS STILL PERSIST 4-5 months later....... I never hurt myself at all, i just woke up and boom its a nagging tendinitis type feel
Demotivated---Week 6/8

Now there could be a number of factors that could of contributed to this. But my blood work doesn't lie.

1441ffb.jpg

qz2p3r.jpg

ivx2cz.jpg

Attachments

• 20160703_145136.jpg
    20160703_145136.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
So I had a similar thread regarding some estrogen issues, I decided to try LGD-4033 from Ceretropic. And I wanted to share my experiences with you on it. Pictures are below on my blood work.

I ran it for 7 weeks , not 8. The sides were too much for me.

My diet was in check this whole cycle , and I ate clean. So for those who ask about my diet.

Blood drawn dates: 1/16/16 and 7/1/16----> Pics below

Pros:

Endurance like crazy
Pumps like crazy
Slightly Stronger

Cons:

Lethargy beyond hell
Started get extremely fatigued
Week 6 I started to feel shoulder like pains-----BTW THIS STILL PERSIST 4-5 months later....... I never hurt myself at all, i just woke up and boom its a nagging tendinitis type feel
Demotivated---Week 6/8

Now there could be a number of factors that could of contributed to this. But my blood work doesn't lie.

mos8681pj

ys5rujegn

well bro, your pics aren't posting properly but as soon as i saw the company name, i knew what was coming... you were NOT using LGD as you can clearly see... ceretropic is one of the sketchiest companies i know of... i can't stand them for a reason... they are as misleading as they come... you should have healing from lgd as well... NOT MORE PAIN... what a bunch of bull shit that you have had to deal with... you cannot use these companies or this is what happens bro...

well bro, your pics aren't posting properly but as soon as i saw the company name, i knew what was coming... you were NOT using LGD as you can clearly see... ceretropic is one of the sketchiest companies i know of... i can't stand them for a reason... they are as misleading as they come... you should have healing from lgd as well... NOT MORE PAIN... what a bunch of bull shit that you have had to deal with... you cannot use these companies or this is what happens bro...

I went ahead and corrected, my bad. And i Gotta tell you this was one of the worst experiences dealing with my first sarm, EVER. this aka shoulder pain has been the worst, I cant stand it...... Got an MRI and nothing , they said its perfectly healthy. So now Im forced to check out my estrogen levels, due to possible low or even.

I went ahead and corrected, my bad. And i Gotta tell you this was one of the worst experiences dealing with my first sarm, EVER. this aka shoulder pain has been the worst, I cant stand it...... Got an MRI and nothing , they said its perfectly healthy. So now Im forced to check out my estrogen levels, due to possible low or even.

PLEASE DO NOT ever use ceretropic again... you did not use a sarm bro... im not sure what you ran...

PLEASE DO NOT ever use ceretropic again... you did not use a sarm bro... im not sure what you ran... the bloodwork doesnt lie though... i would absolutely get a full panel... im interested to see your other values bro... i have a feeling there's other things that need fixed...

PLEASE DO NOT ever use ceretropic again... you did not use a sarm bro... im not sure what you ran... the bloodwork doesnt lie though... i would absolutely get a full panel... im interested to see your other values bro... i have a feeling there's other things that need fixed...
I'm not sure if i would want to do SARMS anymore after this bad experience.

I'm not sure if i would want to do SARMS anymore after this bad experience.
What you had was not a sarm and likely a prohormone as indicated by your blood results....so you can't say negative things about sarms when you technically never ran them in the first place

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What you had was not a sarm and likely a prohormone as indicated by your blood results....so you can't say negative things about sarms when you technically never ran them in the first place

No dis-respect of course. But how can you say that? I've had plenty of people in my own region/city have good experiences with Ceretropic. Could I have gotten a bad batch? Yes. Could i just not respond well to sarms in general? Probably.

But To say that " I didn't get a sarm" is just outlandish quite honestly.... I mean I get your a business at the end of the day, but whose to say your product isn't the same?

Again no disrespect... I just find it always interesting to here competitors bash one another about saying there product is garbage , and this and that.

I have looked threw a few thread, and forums on other sites, and the CONS of this drug are relatively the same, REGARDLESS OF BRAND.

So I made this thread because i feel like people could at least get a understanding on what there delving themselves into.

No dis-respect of course. But how can you say that? I've had plenty of people in my own region/city have good experiences with Ceretropic. Could I have gotten a bad batch? Yes. Could i just not respond well to sarms in general? Probably.

But To say that " I didn't get a sarm" is just outlandish quite honestly.... I mean I get your a business at the end of the day, but whose to say your product isn't the same?

Again no disrespect... I just find it always interesting to here competitors bash one another about saying there product is garbage , and this and that.

I have looked threw a few thread, and forums on other sites, and the CONS of this drug are relatively the same, REGARDLESS OF BRAND.

So I made this thread because i feel like people could at least get a understanding on what there delving themselves into.
First of all man, I'm not a business at all. I'm just stating that it's a known fact that source sells products that have been questionable and have prohormone like effects, which explains why your buddies get results. It's basically steroids. This is nothing new bro. There's a ton of shady companies doing this, and we've had a ton of members give their side of things from these companies supporting that.

I could also care less about what you read on other forums. Don't even get me started on the agendas and misinformation spread around.

And it's just downright wrong for you to throw reputable companies that sell actual sarms like sarmsx into the same boat. These results you got and sides are nothing comparable to legit lgd from sarmsx

Last edited:
First of all man, I'm not a business at all. I'm just stating that it's a known fact that source sells products that have been questionable and have prohormone like effects, which explains why your buddies get results. It's basically steroids. This is nothing new bro. There's a ton of shady companies doing this, and we've had a ton of members give their side of things from these companies supporting that.

I could also care less about what you read on other forums. Don't even get me started on the agendas and misinformation spread around.

And it's just downright wrong for you to throw reputable companies that sell actual sarms like sarmsx into the same boat. These results you got and sides are nothing comparable to legit lgd from sarmsx

Well again I respect your opinions, I don't obviously share them in some aspect, but thats ok as well. I don't really think your seeing it from my perspective, as a buyer.

SarmsX , Ceretropic, etc. They all have their own issues. And I'm not insinuating that SarmsX is bogus, but like you just stated..... the forums in general have a lot of misinformation going around. This one is no different than any other.

My point is , You or I dont know what was inside the LGD I took, This isnt the first time I've had an issue with seeing these types of sides with other people.

At the end of the day, I am simply stating that This ruined my experiences with Sarms. I opted to do a TRT replacement therapy from a my actual clinic thats legitimate.

I have to agree 1000%..Rick and guys like us been around a while and seen this BS many times.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

And that's fine, much props to you older gentlemen that have been around in the game a lot longer. I am simply stating as a first time user of LGD-4033, that i did not like it one bit, and I will probably not use sarms again.

The fact that its impossible to get a actual legit source, is enough to turn me off from it all together, at least with me opting for TRT therapy, which i do need. I at least know its from an actual pharmacy, and pharmacetual grade.

I probably did get a bad batch, but I can't say the same for my buddy who did the same exact cycle as me from the same company, and ended up with great results.

Question for you bud. Why are you talking about needing trt? 810 is a great level on your pre bloods. Id love to have natural levels that high. 575 isnt bad at all either and thats suppressed. Why not run a pct and get your bloodwork checked again to see if you can get back up to the 800s like you were before? No need for trt at those levels dude and I dont know what clinic would look at your bloods and deem you a candidate so I hope you're not looking at self prescribing. Just my observation man.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Question for you bud. Why are you talking about needing trt? 810 is a great level on your pre bloods. Id love to have natural levels that high. 575 isnt bad at all either and thats suppressed. Why not run a pct and get your bloodwork checked again to see if you can get back up to the 800s like you were before? No need for trt at those levels dude and I dont know what clinic would look at your bloods and deem you a candidate so I hope you're not looking at self prescribing. Just my observation man.

Phurious Pharma Rep

That 810, was just in the beginning of the year...... i had blood drawn in october of 2015 and it was 443 NL, and again in june of 2015 which was 412 NL.... The problem is my Trt has been under 500 for some time now, and that 800 was a huge spike for a little , and back right now. I have a possible estrogen issue going on , Its a legitmate TRT clinic.

That 810, was just in the beginning of the year...... i had blood drawn in october of 2015 and it was 443 NL, and again in june of 2015 which was 412 NL.... The problem is my Trt has been under 500 for some time now, and that 800 was a huge spike for a little , and back right now. I have a possible estrogen issue going on , Its a legitmate TRT clinic.
Maybe Im misunderstanding. So you're already on trt currently? Or are those natural levels? Even with 412, lots of guys are hard pressed to get a trt script since thats techinically in range. If those are natural levels and you arent on trt, I would definitely run a pct first and see how you come out before making the commitment. Thats cool you have a doctor thats willing to work with you though. Not as easy to find these days.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Maybe Im misunderstanding. So you're already on trt currently? Or are those natural levels? Even with 412, lots of guys are hard pressed to get a trt script since thats techinically in range. If those are natural levels and you arent on trt, I would definitely run a pct first and see how you come out before making the commitment. Thats cool you have a doctor thats willing to work with you though. Not as easy to find these days.

Phurious Pharma Rep

No I am not on TRT currently. I have been low for a few years now, that 810 u see was just for a few months, for the first time in years

Take a look at my link ....................https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...r-4-years-struggle-i-quit-naturally-9406.html

And that's fine, much props to you older gentlemen that have been around in the game a lot longer. I am simply stating as a first time user of LGD-4033, that i did not like it one bit, and I will probably not use sarms again.

The fact that its impossible to get a actual legit source, is enough to turn me off from it all together, at least with me opting for TRT therapy, which i do need. I at least know its from an actual pharmacy, and pharmacetual grade.

I probably did get a bad batch, but I can't say the same for my buddy who did the same exact cycle as me from the same company, and ended up with great results.

Well that's your call bro. You can do whatever you want. That's on you. The fact is a lot of people may read this post and I can't have them seeing this information from a bogus company and taking it as results from real LGD which it isn't. That's all I'm concerned about. I don't like misinformation.....especially on my forum

Well that's your call bro. You can do whatever you want. That's on you. The fact is a lot of people may read this post and I can't have them seeing this information from a bogus company and taking it as results from real LGD which it isn't. That's all I'm concerned about. I don't like misinformation.....especially on my forum

Well Again I am posting about my experience, and I understand from your perspective, but it is a different company, the product isn't sarmsX. If that was the case, Dylan would of closed and removed this thread prior before. Not bashing SarmsX.

im glad you posted about your experience... thats what the forum is for... i know many that have had trouble with ceretropic, i mean a lot... that's why the point was brought up and its been going on for a while... people come to me with every complaint known to man so i see a shitload more than you or anyone else does... that's where i get extra information on companies as i get hundreds of emails a day and trust me, many of them are complaints on companies and reactions... what i can tell you is this... THAT IS NOT the reaction REAL LGD provides.. part of the issue is many companies have suppliers that rip them off, they don't know how to actually measure things properly when they make them or they just take advantage of people... whatever the reason, it happens far too often... there's no precision, no accuracy and a lack of care... sarmsx gets pushed here because none of that occurs... that's why they are here... that's why we push them because of the fact they are one of the few that does it how its supposed to be done... noone is forcing you or pressuring you to do anything... personally, i just hate to see a shit experience ruin your mind completely but thats completely up to you and i'll always respect your decision either way man

Top Bottom