domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear

Thread: Blood work advice

Blood work advice

Hey guys, I am getting prepared to run my first cycle within the next 4 months or so. I have a very good idea about what I will be running, but I want to get into that later (most likely just 12 weeks test-e). For now, I want to get blood work done before and after just for my own knowledge/experience, and also to see the potency of the product.

I was curious as to which specific blood tests I should order, whether it be a testosterone test, liver functionality, etc.
    Also, what time should I get them done? How long before/ how long after the cycle would you recommend for optimal results?

Thanks guys!

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Fema...ne_Testing.php

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

you get PRE cycle bloodwork, MID cycle bloodwork and post (4 weeks after)...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you get PRE cycle bloodwork, MID cycle bloodwork and post (4 weeks after)...
    Awesome, thank you!

no problem...