napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work

Gw 10mg 1 week 20mg 6 weeks
Lg 15mg 12 week

I want to do this cycle but i want to check my levels first but I'm on budget

I'd like to know what are the most important values in pre/post so i can go with only without doing extra labs

you can get full tests at private mdlabs for $69...

you need to check everything, not just test levels man

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Thank you Dylan.
I've another question.

I've extra bottle of lgd 10mg 40 caps
Can i run it along my cycle

LGD 4033 10mg 12 weeks + LGD 10mg 4 weeks = 16 weeks

gw 20mg 7 weeks

Thank you Dylan.
I've another question.

I've extra bottle of lgd 10mg 40 caps
Can i run it along my cycle

LGD 4033 10mg 12 weeks + LGD 10mg 4 weeks = 16 weeks

gw 20mg 7 weeks
16 weeks is too long. Keep it at 12

yeah you dont have real sarms whatsoever... i would be worried in terms of bloodwork etc.. i certainly wouldnt keep using them

i dont understand what you dont understand... i literally just said they are not real and then you ask me if they are real or not... LOL ummm i can say the same thing again if you like...

You mean sarm tech nl is not real?

So if you search SARMS you will find literally hundreds of vendors selling them. Some are larger and have followings and positive reviews that are on all sorts of places like facebook, reddit, etc.

These are mainly fakes meaning you arent getting real sarms. Many are either complete junk or they are loaded with other compounds such as prohormones and oral steroids.

You will get results but you will also get completely shut down. The beauty of real sarms are that you get great results with minimal shut down. If you are going to take sspect brands like the one you have mentioned just make sure to do pre cycle, mid cycle and obviously post cycle bloodwork along with a full PCT (including nolva and clomid) if on your week 5 bloods your test, LH, and FSH are really low.

Or just get legit product from sarmsforsale. Up to you just be aware that tooooons of fakes out there.

Top Bottom