domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Blood work.

Blood work.

I?m currently taking 500 test, 440 tren, 900 EQ. .25 of caber MWF, and 12.5 of aromisin MWF. Still been having issues with gyno so I?m going to get blood work this week. What tests do I need? Obviously estrogen and prolactin, and might as well get my liver tested. What about test? I know it?s high, and LH and FSH, which I know are low. Do I need to get those tested anyway? And is there anything else I need tested?

Tren will screw up your results. Perhaps you should try DHT compounds and lower your Test.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

What do you mean? I won?t get accurate results if I?m running tren? So I?ll need to cut the tren and get blood work done in a few weeks?

I?m almost positive it?s prolactin, not estrogen. I also got some gyno last cycle with 300 test, 300 tren, and 600 masteron, so seems like it must be prolactin, right?

tren can cause false estrogen readings... still get the tests... do you have dostinex?

Yea, .25 on MWF, so already taking a pretty high dose, and 12.5 aromasin on MWF.

could be a bad product you are taking.. i dont know... im not psychic and thats why we need to see bloodwork

From one of this forums sources. Just estrogen and prolactin? Progesterone?

yes you need them all