napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work

no problem

Thoughts on an 8 week cycle of ostarine at 30mg. Will be heading out of the country to Belize from the US and was planning on starting my mini PCT then. I understand that they don't peak until week 8, and from what I've seen most people start to feel moderately suppressed around this time.

PCT I'm planning on following:
DGA PCT
Clomid 50/25/25
Cardarine: 20mg x 4 weeks

you can run it 8 weeks if you want.. you will still see results, you just dont get everything out of it you should running it 12 weeks

you can run it 8 weeks if you want.. you will still see results, you just dont get everything out of it you should running it 12 weeks

Do you know the legality of traveling with sarms out of the USA to south america for example? Do you think I only have to worry about getting out of the USA? After all it is only a research chemical right? I do understand they are banned by doping agencies here in the US.

Do you know the legality of traveling with sarms out of the USA to south america for example? Do you think I only have to worry about getting out of the USA? After all it is only a research chemical right? I do understand they are banned by doping agencies here in the US.

I wouldnt have the slightest idea

Hey Dylan attached is my bloodwork only thing that isn't shown in the image is my which Estradiol is 24.5 pg/mL.
Stats:
Weight:208 lbs
Height: 6'1
BF%: ~12-15%

Slightly concerned with my testosterone only being 473. I workout everyday (8+years) am in solid shape and have a pretty solid diet as well (200g protein, 200g carbs, around 60 g fat). Assuming my kidney values are high due to the 10g of creatine I take a day and some dehydration. That being said I do tend to party a little hard as far as alcohol goes and drugs, and sleep isn't always my top priority even with how hard I strain my body in the gym. Definitely could use some lifestyle changes to say the least. At a glance is there anything you see concerning. That being said I will be cutting out alcohol, focusing on sleep, on this upcoming cycle.

Upcoming cycle:
Ostarine 30mg 1-8 weeks
Ostazol weeks 6-12
Cardarine 20mg 8-12

Bloodwork.jpg

Appreciate your commentary as always. Reattached image because last one was too pixelated.

Attachments

• Bloodwork.jpg
    Bloodwork.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Top Bottom