napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work

plapps08

I'm going to have to get blood work soon but I don't have insurance. I was curious if anybody knows an average cost of a blood work test without insurance?

Privatemedlabs.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I wasn't aware of all of the different options for hormone tests. What test am I looking to take? I'll be doing it 4 weeks into an 8 week (potentially longer) PCT.

Thanks man. I wasn't aware of all of the different options for hormone tests. What test am I looking to take? I'll be doing it 4 weeks into an 8 week (potentially longer) PCT.

Why take it mid PCT? Seems like a waste to me, why not wait until you are done to see if it worked or not.... ?

PCT from what?

Why take it mid PCT? Seems like a waste to me, why not wait until you are done to see if it worked or not.... ?

PCT from what?

I'm about to end an otherwise stupid and rather unplanned 8 month cycle from a testosterone blend. Dylan recomended at least an 8 week PCT & blood work 4 weeks in to see if I'll need to extend it further than 8 weeks

PCT from what?

The test blend consists of Test Phen, 50 mg; Test-C, 100 mg; Test-E, 125 mg; Test-Decanoate, 125 mg. I ran 400 MG/ week for about 3.5 months, stacked a tren cut stack that consisted of 100 Tren-A/100-Mast/150 Tren-E, (putting my total test at 550/week.) Ive been off of that and on 600/week of the test blend for about 5 weeks now.

I'm about to end an otherwise stupid and rather unplanned 8 month cycle from a testosterone blend. Dylan recomended at least an 8 week PCT & blood work 4 weeks in to see if I'll need to extend it further than 8 weeks

Makes sense now.

With that being said. Do you know the type of blood test I'm looking for?

This is the one that I will be getting at my mid cycle

Hormone Panel for Males w/ F&T Testosterone LC/MS, FSH & LH

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom