napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work??

Trensam

Hi so I was supposed to get my blood work before doing my tren, test, anadrol cycle. However I completely forgot and just took my first shot today. I’m taking Ace and prop. Would it be ok to just do my blood work tomorrow? Not even 24 hours after taking my first shot? Would my results be accurate. Please advise

Ace and Prop works really fast so I'm not sure. If you did bloodwork today you might not see drastic changes but you may be affected already.

Hi so I was supposed to get my blood work before doing my tren, test, anadrol cycle. However I completely forgot and just took my first shot today. I’m taking Ace and prop. Would it be ok to just do my blood work tomorrow? Not even 24 hours after taking my first shot? Would my results be accurate. Please advise
Your results would not be accurate. Especially test numbers from the extra test in your system from the prop. Might as well wait now

they definitely wont be accurate now.... that sucks because you really should have had them done

mid cycle but the problem is, theres no way to tell how things are truly effecting you from the start but its still important to see where you are at mid cycle

Top Bottom