napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work

forgainz

Im planning on starting a sust 500,tren cycle here soon and want to make sure i keep all my levels at proper levels. What should i have checked when i get my blood work...what is usually a concern with this cycle??

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

We need your full stats and experience to help you bro
Im 30 years old prob about 20percent body fat about 5ft9 200lbs very active ive done afew cycles befor but i want to take thus next one serious and make sure i make the most of it while keeping my bodys well-being in mind

If I were you, I would start with a sarms stack to burn some fat and get your bodyfat down to safer levels... you want to have your bf% in the 12-14% range before you run any steroid, let alone tren, with all the side effects that it has... you risk having all kinds of sides, due to the increased estrogen conversion that happens when you cycle at high bf%... so my advice for the moment is to wait and focus on getting your bf% down

Im 30 years old prob about 20percent body fat about 5ft9 200lbs very active ive done afew cycles befor but i want to take thus next one serious and make sure i make the most of it while keeping my bodys well-being in mind

You need to be in much better shape and condition before you are ready for any steroid cycle. Right now your bodyfat is far too high. What does your diet look like?

You need to be in much better shape and condition before you are ready for any steroid cycle. Right now your bodyfat is far too high. What does your diet look like?
My diet is shit right now ive been working 7days a week 12plus hours a day so ive been eating whats easy. My schedule is goinvback to normal this week so im going to start meal prepn again and eating a mostly plant base diet i was at about 10percent body fat befor my worl hours picked up

My diet is shit right now ive been working 7days a week 12plus hours a day so ive been eating whats easy. My schedule is goinvback to normal this week so im going to start meal prepn again and eating a mostly plant base diet i was at about 10percent body fat befor my worl hours picked up

Tren isn't good to run if your body fat isn't pretty low. In the 10-12 percent range. You can run it but your side effects are going to be worse and you aren't going to get ita true potential. If you have everything on hand already and haven't started it won't hurt to hang on to it for a bit until you get your diet and body fat in check. Sarms will help you with your body fat then when you get it down you can run the tren and sust and get their real benefit.

come on bro, this is just horrible... 20% body fat? come on... noone on the planet earth is going to recommend steroid use to you in that condition and if your diet is shit, that makes it even worse... you have a lot of reevaluating to do but noone with half a brain would advise you any sort of steroid use right now, i dont care if you were 5% at one time, that means nothing for what you are right now...

Great...get down to that again...maintain it for 6 months...come back and we can help you design an effective cycle

Yeah i want to really not just have the physical capibality im also trying to learn how everything works it seems like the more i study the more questions i have. I know shit tons of people that are on test and tren right now that r so out of shape and over weight and they think they know what they r doing. I appreciate the comments and the knowledge

Yeah i want to really not just have the physical capibality im also trying to learn how everything works it seems like the more i study the more questions i have. I know shit tons of people that are on test and tren right now that r so out of shape and over weight and they think they know what they r doing. I appreciate the comments and the knowledge

At least you are doing this the right way... you might not always get the answer you want but just telling you what you want to hear is never a good thing

Top Bottom