napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work

Tyron

Hi guys, please can someone inform of what is to be checked when doing blood work, iam in Vietnam and rhe language barrier is hard to over come, thanks

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Just about to have my eight week bloods. This is the test I ordered. Should a lipid panel and a prolactin test be requested as well? Thanks

i would definitely get a lipid panel but ih ave no clue what you are running to tell you on prolactin when i dont know your cycle?

Yes running n.p.p. I see private md labs has a build your own panel option where you can pick and choose the tests that fit you. Spendy but you can't put a price on piece of mind or your health right. Thanks Rick!

Yes running n.p.p. I see private md labs has a build your own panel option where you can pick and choose the tests that fit you. Spendy but you can't put a price on piece of mind or your health right. Thanks Rick!
definitely bro... there's no price on your health, trust me on that one... get all the tests you need!

Top Bottom