napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work

FitGuy1213

So I just got my test levels checked. Before my SARMs cycle in August of last year my total test was 969. After my 3 month cycle and PCT(Clomid/GW/DAA which was finished 1st week of December. I didn't feel 100% recovered. I continued an additional month of DAA. Anxiety developed and I began to be able to work out less. After almost 3 months of anxiety and lowered sex drive, I decided to get another test. My levels went from 969 down to 501. While I'm sure that's still an acceptable level of test for someone who's only 21. I have not felt the same since stopping my SARMs cycle. I'm not getting stronger in the gym as I used to be able to. I'm bulking but gaining fat so much faster. I don't feel as solid in my muscles. It's extremely hard to get a pump even when using triple X stack with pre workout carbs.
Not sure what I should do. If there's anything I can do.
A 400 point drop that's present 3 months PCT is kind of worrying for me. Any thoughts ? Thank you.

Maybe Dylan can chime in. Where did you get your clomid and what does the rest of your blood work look like?

This is why I don't recommend young guys like yourself taking anything. What's the point when your test levels are 969??

There's no good reason I can give except my arrogant youth I guess ? That's not even a good reason.
Pre LH/FSH were 6.3/5.1 and now both are 4.9/3.8 respectively.

So I just got my test levels checked. Before my SARMs cycle in August of last year my total test was 969. After my 3 month cycle and PCT(Clomid/GW/DAA which was finished 1st week of December. I didn't feel 100% recovered. I continued an additional month of DAA. Anxiety developed and I began to be able to work out less. After almost 3 months of anxiety and lowered sex drive, I decided to get another test. My levels went from 969 down to 501. While I'm sure that's still an acceptable level of test for someone who's only 21. I have not felt the same since stopping my SARMs cycle. I'm not getting stronger in the gym as I used to be able to. I'm bulking but gaining fat so much faster. I don't feel as solid in my muscles. It's extremely hard to get a pump even when using triple X stack with pre workout carbs.
Not sure what I should do. If there's anything I can do.
A 400 point drop that's present 3 months PCT is kind of worrying for me. Any thoughts ? Thank you.

Please tell us the exact cycle you ran bud. Your bloodwork results after sarms are not very typical to say the least

I ran as follows
Weeks 1-12 LGD 10mg day
Weeks 6-8 S4 50mg day
Weeks 8-9 S4 75mg day
Weeks 9-13.5 S4 100mg day
Weeks 8-20 DAA
Weeks 14-18 GW
Weeks 14-16 Clomid 50mg day
Weeks 16-20 Clomid 25mg day
I ran the additional two weeks of Clomid just because I had it and didn't think it would do any harm. Everything ordered from SARMSX and I almost followed the cycle to a T from all the info I was given. I have my log still

I will later. I'm working now.
Everything was pretty normal besides those numbers. Surprisingly HDL was higher than LDL thyroid was like .1 different. Both bloods were taken at noon. Both after 16 hours fasted. I've been working out 5 times a week and eating moderate carb higher fat high protein diet like before. Not much has changed as far as my lifestyle. I've had a single beer on Jan 30 and since then no alcohol. Stress levels might be a bit higher than usual with a job change and moving. But I'm not feeling that stressed because I got offered 7$ more per hour and am relocating to an extremely nice part of CO.

I will later. I'm working now.
Everything was pretty normal besides those numbers. Surprisingly HDL was higher than LDL thyroid was like .1 different. Both bloods were taken at noon. Both after 16 hours fasted. I've been working out 5 times a week and eating moderate carb higher fat high protein diet like before. Not much has changed as far as my lifestyle. I've had a single beer on Jan 30 and since then no alcohol. Stress levels might be a bit higher than usual with a job change and moving. But I'm not feeling that stressed because I got offered 7$ more per hour and am relocating to an extremely nice part of CO.

See thats just one variance of your test that may be problematic testing at noon, which is why labs will recommend testing at 8am. This alone can make a a very big difference and by early evening test levels and readings can drop up to %40. What does your vitamin D look like ? Or how about just post your bloodwork once you can and we can take a look at it for you, will make things alot easier

Top Bottom