napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood timings

johnpercival80

hey guys been on TRT for over a year now, been really great bloods have all been fine,

started feeling up and down depression like symptoms, top of the world than crash down hard, ordered my bloods which are getting done next week,

my question is, is there a particular time best to do the bloods, ie time of day or time after the jab?

im current running 160 of cyp, once a week

My clinic always does bloods on trough day, 5 mins before my next shot, which is usually when I feel the worst of the week.

Are you TRT shot once a week? How long have you been feeling this way? Well if your injecting your shots juts once a week or I belive some even do it once every 10 days your going to get massive spike in Test and then it will drop significantly by the time your next shot is. I belive it is a good idea to keep your levels steady by giving yourself two smaller shots instead of one one big shot��

hey dylan, doctor diagnosed, self medicated, the doctor told me that the injections were the best way, but its different in the uk you cant get it subscribed normally, the doctor does my bloods though, been fine for 18 months last two months like this, im in the doctors for bloods next week but he never seems bothered by the times and im sure ive read on these boards about specific timings after jabs for blood tests

Quick update, my bloods form has come back, doctor has said to go anytime this week and get them taken,

Does this sound right or is there a specific time frame after jab etc?

Thanks

Are you TRT shot once a week? How long have you been feeling this way? Well if your injecting your shots juts once a week or I belive some even do it once every 10 days your going to get massive spike in Test and then it will drop significantly by the time your next shot is. I belive it is a good idea to keep your levels steady by giving yourself two smaller shots instead of one one big shot��

Sorry RU I missed this, 20 months been on, 2 months like this, once a week I jab,

I will try twice a week when I’ve seen my bloods, got it through I have to go in next week, are you aware of any timings or anything or can it just be whenever? Well behind the dr’s in the U.K.

Top Bottom