napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood test results - not what I expected

jmmdm2

Testosterone isn't as low as I expected. Estrogen is low? Not sure how that's possible. Range looks different than what I've researched. Kidney function concerns me but my protein intake is >250g protein/day.

Reason for blood test and post: Preparing for sarms run and possibly trt.

History: Ran IML Osta Rx ~ 3 weeks @ 26.5mg/day, felt great! Switched to AndroPharm M1 Alpha PH (stupid), felt like garbage and quit after ~ 12 days. Used cycle support pre and during brief PH run.

Age: 41, Weight: 203, Height: 5'8" BF: 28% (bathroom scale)

Looking to decrease BF while adding strength/size and improved well being. Feeling a bit sluggish after PH run but I have a feeling stress is a huge factor as I'm trying to finish my degree while working 40+ hours. Dylan recommended sarmsx mega-super stack already so I'm good there (thank you for all your advice thus far). Just wanted to post bloods to be sure I can start. Trt is an additional question now that I have testosterone results.

lhmJH4v.jpg

fxCzI6P.jpg

Nwfo7dK.jpg

IExjzHV.jpg

Thanks man, TRT is second on my list. The blood work is really to be sure I'm ready to go with my sarms run which arrives on Thursday. My brief run with a PH had me concerned. Heading to the gym after a week off due to a cold. I hope I have one of your excellent nights!

the iml product you ran was no sarm bro.. did you run a full pct after each cycle? your test is pretty damn low as well... so its important to know if you ran pct on your last cycles... when was your last blood test done??

as far as your kidneys, its not horrible but definitely elevated... here is something to look at pertaining to your test...

[FONT=&quot]Higher BUN levels can indicate:[/FONT]

• congestive heart failure or recent heart attack
  • gastrointestinal bleeding
  • high protein levels
  • kidney disease
  • kidney failure
  • dehydration
  • obstruction in the urinary tract
  • shock
[FONT=&quot]Lower BUN levels can indicate:[/FONT]

• liver failure
  • malnutrition
  • severe lack of protein in the diet

What was the pct you ran? If it wasn't adequate, it could be the reason your numbers are low. Also the IML Ostarine you were on was likely a prohormone which will shut you down.

You may need to run a full pct before your SARMS run in my opinion

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Was BS pct from Amazon. In my defense, I had not yet found this forum. Not really an excuse,
I know. This test was a couple weeks ago and before that... maybe a year or more.
My TEST is actually up since the prior blood test. Was in the upper 200's

What did you do for YOUR PCT?

Your FHS levels are in range and still test is low, so that's an indication of possible low test condition.

I would try a full PCT from SARMSX first and get bloodwork after. If test levels are still low, then TRT would be a viable option.

Thanks everyone. My PCT was nothing more than PCT Edge from chizled labs.

The low estrogen has me wondering as well, would that level be directly related to the low testosterone?

I had a feeling a full and proper PCT may be the next step.

Top Bottom