napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood test results

Dean

Hi good people of the isarms forum, I'm gonna post some blood results and would really like some feed back. I haven't taken any aas in about 3month and I did a isarms recommeded pct. I appreciate any reply IMG_0135.jpgIMG_0134.jpgIMG_0133.jpg

they are too small to see but how do we know regardless when we have no clue what you took and your previous history

0b4be1b24ada86f737f31c6bb972ec23.png
aa87ef1e350abd1b9991a0ca9281ba0e.png
793792c23a6b00763c04bf25c300970c.png

Sorry dylan had to download the the app again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did test prop weeks ago and had some decent results but broke with some backne and came off. To be honest I only did this for a health panel and just wanted some input if you don't mind. I would much prefer some swarms but haven't managed to since we lost sarmsx

Here's my take for what it's worth.

Did you do pre and mid cycle bloods? One blood test in isolation doesn't show where you are going.

It would have been good to get your lh and fsh results too however as your test (and quite probably free test) is low I suspect they would be too. Doesn't look like you've recovered properly just yet.

Your liver and kidney figures are in range which is good.

Your HDL is above range which I think is also good unless someone can tell me to the contrary.

I though my test was a bit on the low end is there any any natural way that I can get my estrogin and test up

It's the first private blood test I've had so there is no others. I did a 8 week sarms stack in 2016 4 week test cyp last year I pull out because constant sickness and still did a proper pct. early in the year I did 6 weeks test prop 100mg eod loved the cycle the pinning game was harsh but in the end a lot of spots on my back so I done hcg followed by pct to more or less your recommendation minus the sarms. I've always felt that I have low test because when I take test booster I get an actual boost in libido. The supplement you recommended can I stay on year round??

Top Bottom