dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood in syringe while IM inject TB500 to glutes

Blood in syringe while IM inject TB500 to glutes

The pain from the right side of my lower back to right hip area has been bothering me for several month. I currently am 3rd week into TB500 loading phase where I inject 5mg of it once a week. I can feel some improvement, but not significant. I usually constitute each 5mg with 1ml of Bacteria static water right before injection. I use 1inch 25guage 3ml and I inject into my right glutes muscle as I did with steroid.

However, this week and the last week's injection, I have injecting pain right in the muscle while pushing the syringe and I found a tiny bit of blood in the top of the syringe afterwards. The pain stopped right after all the liquid goes into my glutes. I dk if it is common that IM injecting bacteria water will be a bit painful or not, because it is my first time messing with peptides. After pulling my needle out, the blood really worries me. Did I hit a vein? I don't have such problem when injecting steroid into the same position(upper outter glutes) with the same needle.

Can anybody tell me is this normal?

Isn't TB500 a sub-q injection?
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    Isn't TB500 a sub-q injection?
    I heard people use both injection method had great result. I don't want to learn how to sub-q and I don't have insulin needle in hand, so I go with IM

what do you mean learn? there's nothing to learn... just pinch the fat or skin on your abdomen and inject it.. theres nothing easier to do...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    what do you mean learn? there's nothing to learn... just pinch the fat or skin on your abdomen and inject it.. theres nothing easier to do...
    Well bro, I think I am gonna try subQ. is subQ belly injection just fine for TB500 or I need to subQ it into fat as close to injury area as possible? I never feel any pain when injecting oil, idk if its normal to feel pain when injecting water

In the stomach is fine bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

does inject water always more painful than oil?

and should I do it with 90 degree or 45?

Quote Originally Posted by 9000big View Post
    and should I do it with 90 degree or 45?
    Just Google subq injection there's plenty of information, pics, and even videos.

Injecting SubQ should alleviate these issues you are having. No need to pin peptides IM