napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood in syringe theory

RedMorkai

Meant to share this story yesterday. So I pinned my gear yesterday, VG, stuck needle in noticed a little pinch about half way in, nothing to major. I aspirate and got the negative pressure bubble so I inject my dose. I always like to wait a couple seconds after dose is fully administered before pulling out (that's what she said), and afterwards I noticed a very teeny bit of blood. My theory is I passed through a capillary when I felt that pinch and I was holding the plunger down after I administered dose, compressing the plunger tip which caused a negative pressure when I stop pushing in plunger. This negative pressure I think pulled in the blood when I passed the capillary or any blood on the way out.

No concern at all. Just was hypothesizing. I did aspirate, doesn't mean the needle couldn't have moved slightly afterwards into something I guess. Felt no weird sensation and was almost a full 2cc injection.

I wouldn't worry about it or overthink it. I've had this happen quite a few times myself, and never had an issue with it

I wouldn't worry about it or overthink it. I've had this happen quite a few times myself, and never had an issue with it

Ya wasn't worried, just found it curious as aspirated. If I was injecting into a vein I think it would've flowed a lot easier. Felt like normal injection speed.

not a big deal, nothing to worry about. happens more often then not when you take the needle out after injecting

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Meant to share this story yesterday. So I pinned my gear yesterday, VG, stuck needle in noticed a little pinch about half way in, nothing to major. I aspirate and got the negative pressure bubble so I inject my dose. I always like to wait a couple seconds after dose is fully administered before pulling out (that's what she said), and afterwards I noticed a very teeny bit of blood. My theory is I passed through a capillary when I felt that pinch and I was holding the plunger down after I administered dose, compressing the plunger tip which caused a negative pressure when I stop pushing in plunger. This negative pressure I think pulled in the blood when I passed the capillary or any blood on the way out.

That's not a theory, that's exactly what happens. The infamous 'nicking a vein'.

With experience you can usually tell just by feel with that pinch/sting "yep, got a vein there", and the presence of the blood will confirm it.

Blood is normal. I mean, you just stabbed yourself and went an inch deep lol
Referring to the blood that came out.
Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

Last edited:
Blood is normal. I mean, you just stabbed yourself and went an inch deep lol
Referring to the blood that came out.
Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

I wasn't worried at all, was just sharing with others in case it happens to them as I see from time to time. No blood came out of skin at all, it was only in syringe.

Top Bottom