napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood results from SARMs only cycle. Is this normal?

sparrest

Hi Guys. So I very recently ran a SARMs only stack/cycle. 12 weeks total. S4 @ 50mg/d split dose. GW501516 10mg/day. LGD4033 10mg/d. The results were pretty good, my strength gains were incredible and certainly showed some lean muscle gains but fairly low weight gain (around 2kg max?) I was eating pretty lean for the full cycle, maybe even at maintenance calories rather than calorie surplus. Very little side effects. Had the yellowish vision from S4 and I got a few spots on my lower back but nothing too bad. I felt generally great. So happy enough with the cycle but at 10 weeks I had a blood test, just to see how it had affected my hormones etc and It was pretty severe (I think?) These are UK units not USA units. Results were as follows and are compared to a previous test I did prior to my cycle.

Albumin 48.1 g/l. Normal Range. Slightly elevated
SHBG 9.38 mol/L Massively reduced. Outside normal range. 56 previous result.

FSH 5.45 IU/L Normal Range. Slight decrease from last result 7.62
LH 3.9 IU/L Normal range. Slight decrease from last result 5.63

OESTRADIOL. 27.2 pmol.L Massive reduction. Outside normal range. last result 111
TEST 3.53nmol.L massive reduction. 19.9 previous result.
Free Test 0.102 nmol.L Below normal range. Reduced from 0.23.

Free Androgen Index 37.92 In normal range but on the low side. Never had this test previously.
Prolactin 261. within normal range. Never had test previously.

So from these result its obvious I'm suppressed from producing natural TEST but looking at FSH & LH I'm not particularly shutdown? Are these results expected from SRAMS? I'm doing PCT now and hoping my levels come back quickly, I'll get another test and check in 2-3 months but should I be concerned with how I responded?

Would really appreciate your thoughts guys.
Thanks.

A UK based company called Receptorchem. They come with test paperwork and seem to be very reputable. Came highly recommended to me from others. Like I say I've been pleased with the performance results, maybe didn't expect the lab results?

paperwork means NOTHING.... you can fake those all day and all night... i know that company and they are TERRIBLE... you didnt have real sarms... im not sure what you actually had but i would certainly run a full pct if you didnt already

Oh wow really???? I'm shocked actually, a few people I know and trust they swear by them! You've got me worried now! I will do a full PCT, 2 weeks in now. So me results would not be what you would expect from my cycle? Thanks.

Oh wow really???? I'm shocked actually, a few people I know and trust they swear by them! You've got me worried now! I will do a full PCT, 2 weeks in now. So me results would not be what you would expect from my cycle? Thanks.

If the results looked right i certainly wouldnt react this way

Yeah guess so! As I say not what I expected either hence the question :) Time I did some more 'digging' into this receptorchem!!!

Would you have expected to see very little fluctuation in my Lab results on this cycle? Maybe some slight TEST suppression? I also monitored blood pressure and Cholesterol and they were fine. Maybe slightly worse HDL/LDL but still very good healthy results. I'm absolutely devastated I might have had fake stuff!!!

I'm still MIND-BOGGLED why someone would buy SARMS from anywhere other than a source we personally vouch for and then come here for help when they have issues with SARMS purchased elsewhere.

It's like a slap in the face and a complement at the same time.

I can appreciate that, honestly I can but I'm UK based so not so easy to get stuff from the USA which I would guess would be what you would vouch for? I didn't walk in blind, I did what I thought was solid research and strictly followed cycles as 'advised' by Dlylan and others like him. I thought Receptorchem were to be trusted from what I found? The physical benefits seem to be reasonable, the yellow vision from S4 expected so seemed to be doing well. Until the blood tests! Interestingly I watched I watched a video on Youtube today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qKI7jhJ4aI&t=1936s. with a guy who has had almost exactly the same blood results as me post cycle. Not sure where he got them from, from the USA obviously, its a pretty popular group of people on the set of videos so I guess they are adamant he used real SARMS and got the same results? Are my blood results IMPOSSIBLE on real SARMS? I don't know? Please understand that I for one appreciate the things guys like you do, no slap intended, just doing my best my friend. It might have backfired??? I'm sure I'll recover and maybe think twice about trying it again. :0)

just run a full pct man.. the answers im giving you are not going to change no matter how many different ways you ask it...

Hey Dylan, quick update. I ran a full PCT and got some more blood work done. I responded and recovered extremely well. My Oestradiol is a little high so continuing with low dose Aromasin to bring it down. Results below but I have another general question. How long would you typically expect your LH, FSH and Testosterone to remain high (higher than natural levels) once you stop Clomid/Nolva? Is it days or weeks? Longer? Just curious, I'm pretty new to all this and I can't see a lot on info out there specifically about this question?

Not included the red cell info and cholesterol etc but its all good and in limits. Just the hormones. All UK units.

FSH (1.5-12.4). 15.9
LH (1.7 - 8.6) 15.1
Oestradiol (41 - 159) 216
Test (8.6 - 29) 32
free test (0.2 - 0.6) 0.62
Prolactin (86-324) 214
SHBG (18 - 54) 43.

Thank you.

Hey Dylan, quick update. I ran a full PCT and got some more blood work done. I responded and recovered extremely well. My Oestradiol is a little high so continuing with low dose Aromasin to bring it down. Results below but I have another general question. How long would you typically expect your LH, FSH and Testosterone to remain high (higher than natural levels) once you stop Clomid/Nolva? Is it days or weeks? Longer? Just curious, I'm pretty new to all this and I can't see a lot on info out there specifically about this question?

Not included the red cell info and cholesterol etc but its all good and in limits. Just the hormones. All UK units.

FSH (1.5-12.4). 15.9
LH (1.7 - 8.6) 15.1
Oestradiol (41 - 159) 216
Test (8.6 - 29) 32
free test (0.2 - 0.6) 0.62
Prolactin (86-324) 214
SHBG (18 - 54) 43.

Thank you.

You should wait for bloodwork 4-6 weeks after pct

Understood, I was curious the see my levels at the end of PCT, just for interest as much as anything but planned to repeat again in a month or two. So from your comment, I'm guessing it would be typical for levels to return to normal 4 - 6 weeks after PCT? Thats good info. Thanks.

testing right when you just get done using clomid and nolva is going to have everything skewed.. it wont be accurate in terms of gauging recovery

Understood, I was curious the see my levels at the end of PCT, just for interest as much as anything but planned to repeat again in a month or two. So from your comment, I'm guessing it would be typical for levels to return to normal 4 - 6 weeks after PCT? Thats good info. Thanks.
That's correct. Right now your numbers are so high because of the serms

Thanks Guys. I'll make the most of my temporary elevated Test levels and see how they settle in 4-6 weeks. Cheers.

Top Bottom