napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood pressure support

JL14028

In several of Dylan's videos he mentioned Cardigone (not sure if it's spelled correctly) for blood pressure control. I tried to search for it and can't find it. Could someone point me in the right direction? Always much appreciated.... Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

...and I totally agree, but this is for my gf and she won't go near GW. I was assuming this cardigone stuff is a herbal supp
I'm pretty sure you are referring to Cardarine, which is GW. It's excellent for reducing blood pressure and optimizing lipids, as well as fat loss and endurance

What issue does your gf have with GW?

In the video he says cardigone , Hawthorne berry, coQ10, after he talks about GW .

She won't take chemicals...she likes to spend money on "organic " lol

Idk Rick I think I'll have to PM Dylan but I hate to bother him.

In the video he says cardigone , Hawthorne berry, coQ10, after he talks about GW .

She won't take chemicals...she likes to spend money on "organic " lol

Idk Rick I think I'll have to PM Dylan but I hate to bother him.

I'm taking GW at the moment...I dropped 8 lbs in one month and my lipid profile is on the ball ! [emoji6]

you can pm me anytime.. i was out of town last week most of the week so im catching up on pm's... GW is going to be extremely strong for cholesterol and blood pressure... all the others you listed are also excellent but they are not going to be as strong as gw, however, using them all together will really keep things in check!

Top Bottom