napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Pressure Spike

Jp1979

Gents!

The last few days my Blood Pressure has spiked. Ranging from 130/85-161/95 throughout the day. Not alarming high but much higher than I usually am. I did get a new pre workout with a bunch of caffeine, took that the first day and haven't again to see if that was the issur, im sure it contributed to the highest reading but is not the for cause. Another thought I have is that I really have slacked on any type of cardio for a couple months but I don't think that would all of a sudden cause a spike.

Not entirely sure why all of a sudden this would happen but looking for any advice on the subject.

Currently 4 weeks into a 350mg Test E cycle and I started GH @ 2.5iu every morning along with 50mg a day of Proviron. The 350 is 150 over my normal TRT dosage of 200mg which @ 200 my BP is normal.

I did order some cardarine from from eSarms. The "Ask The Doc" series on YT had suggested Magnesium @ 2g with dinner.

Either way hope I can get it figured out.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you taking any liver and organ support? A lot of the time those have ingriedeonts in them that help with blood pressure. Any blood work recently ?

i mean, could be a number of things aside from ped use but the likely culprit was the pre workout... also could be if your holding water while using hgh..

i mean, could be a number of things aside from ped use but the likely culprit was the pre workout... also could be if your holding water while using hgh..

Gotcha. I started some Dandelion Root yesterday based on your posts I'm other threads about water retention. Water would make sense though, I'm up almost 9lbs in 4 weeks eating 500 over maintenance.

Are you taking any liver and organ support? A lot of the time those have ingriedeonts in them that help with blood pressure. Any blood work recently ?

I had blood work done end of March at the TRT Clinic which they don't really share with me they just tell me everything is good.

Organ support I am using 5% Liver and Organ Defender.

Blood work was done end of March by the TRT Clinic, according to them Hemocrit, Estrogen were fine.

I'm am taking 5% Organ Defender.

Gotcha. I started some Dandelion Root yesterday based on your posts I'm other threads about water retention. Water would make sense though, I'm up almost 9lbs in 4 weeks eating 500 over maintenance.

thats definitely water... hgh doesnt even cause that kind of weight gain bro and especially not in 4 weeks... eating over maintenance will clearly help to add size but not that much in just four weeks unless you are just eating like shit... its more than likely water and that would make sense..

thats definitely water... hgh doesnt even cause that kind of weight gain bro and especially not in 4 weeks... eating over maintenance will clearly help to add size but not that much in just four weeks unless you are just eating like shit... its more than likely water and that would make sense..

Drank a gallon of water yesterday and cut my carbs in half. Woke up this morning 3lbs lighter and blood pressure around 135/75 which is much better.

Drank a gallon of water yesterday and cut my carbs in half. Woke up this morning 3lbs lighter and blood pressure around 135/75 which is much better.

Ok good..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When I order my mid cycle panel is this sufficient?
e1c07b167837388525208b42608da402.jpg

You should demand your blood results. You are legally allowed to.

I'm a week and a half out from getting my own done. Ehhh. I took the test right before I quit going.

Top Bottom