napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood pressure shot up three weeks into test e and dianabol cycle

Els777

Hi I’m in my mid-30’s and decided to take the plunge and try a cycle. I was taking 20 milligrams of dianabol per day and a cc or millileter of test Enanthate 300 per week, which I would split into 2 injections. I would take 10 milligrams of nolvadex per day to control estrogen. I have been working out for years and do plenty of cardio. Around two to three weeks in my blood pressure shot up, it felt like a horse was standing on my chest. I was having trouble breathing and I thought a heart attack was imminent. I had to stop working out due to fear of a heart attack while exercising, and it got so bad I had to miss a couple days of work. I stopped the cycle completely, both the dianabol and the injections completely. I also got some amlopidine to get my blood pressure in order.

From what I’ve read — and I did a mountain of research — this is a relatively light cycle. I intended this cycle to be ten weeks but stopped at week three, and needless to say three weeks is not exactly a true steroid cycle.

I would be interested in trying again, although maybe just keep it to TRT levels next time. I’m just wondering what in the hell went wrong?

Last edited:
You need to get bloodwork done. Nolvadex is very old school. A serm is not going to replace a real AI. You should have been running something like aromasin to control estrogen. Also whenever you run an oral, you should absolutely run a support with it like CEL Cycle Assist. These are all things that help protect you to avoid those types of issues.

Last edited:
nolvadex is NOT going to control estrogen for starters bro... not at all... its an estrogen blocker NOT an aromatase inhibitor... you MUST run aromasin or arimidex but with something like dbol, you should be using aromasin... you MUST use an all in one protectant as well... my new all in one ORGAN ST has OVER 40 ingredients and is the most complete formula you can find... here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

From what I’ve read it’s testosterone itself that can cause an uptick in blood pressure, not just water retention from estrogen post conversion. That’s why men are more susceptible to cardiovascular disease and heart attacks. Testosterone also ups your red blood cell number which makes your blood thicker and thus can increase blood pressure.

From what I experienced I felt hotter and my metabolism skyrocketed, I leaned out to a flat stomach in just those three weeks from the bit little bit of belly fat I had. But a flat stomach is not worth a heart attack.

It doesn’t seem like my issues were really related to estrogen but to the over abundance of testosterone. What are your thoughts?

From what I’ve read it’s testosterone itself that can cause an uptick in blood pressure, not just water retention from estrogen post conversion. That’s why men are more susceptible to cardiovascular disease and heart attacks. Testosterone also ups your red blood cell number which makes your blood thicker and thus can increase blood pressure.

From what I experienced I felt hotter and my metabolism skyrocketed, I leaned out to a flat stomach in just those three weeks from the bit little bit of belly fat I had. But a flat stomach is not worth a heart attack.

It doesn’t seem like my issues were really related to estrogen but to the over abundance of testosterone. What are your thoughts?
No one wants to guess man. Some are more susceptible to sides than others. If you truly want to find out whats causing your issue, bloodwork is the only way.

No one wants to guess man. Some are more susceptible to sides than others. If you truly want to find out whats causing your issue, bloodwork is the only way.
exactly... hypothesizing about the problem could make it worse by making a guess and treating the wrong issue... i dont know anyone thats going to guess but i know im certainly not

The last time I had my blood work checked I had a high lipid profile, this is largely genetic since I eat well, I exercise regularly, and am fairly lean. I take a statin in order to keep my lipids and cholesterol in check.

I did not have my testosterone tested per say. I live in Hanoi so I’m not sure who to see or who to talk to about this. On the plus, I can go into any pharmacy and get pharmacom test e 300 no questions asked, for good or ill (the dianabol was from Meditech). The hormones were legit, by week three I felt strength and power surging through me but it came with side affects that were not worth it.

I’m going to give my body a solid month of recovery and then I’ll look into trying again. I’ll research what doctors are available out here to ask questions and get blood work done.

For my next try, I’m skipping the orals entirely, it seems like dianabol just carries too many negatives attached to it. I’m thinking of a TRT dosage of a half cc of test e 300 once a week (so 150 mg per week) for a couple months and just see how I do with that.

When looking at the blood work, what should my doctor be looking for and what should I be looking for? I’m not about an endocrinologist out here but I can definitely find a urologist.
You are going to need a hormone panel, and not a routine bloodscreen.

Total testosterone, free testosterone, estradiol, E2, LH, FSH, SHBG and prolactin are what you should be looking at mostly

Top Bottom