napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Pressure Medication on TRT

TRTuser

My blood pressure has always been on the high side but recently has been really up there 150/98. Blood work came back normal, test and e2 levels seem to be right in the sweet spot. I eat pretty clean. I think it is simply genetic. Both parents have high blood pressure and so did all 4 grandparents. Which is the best medication to take on TRT with the least amount of side effects? Also, any natural remedies would be helpful.

You can run dylans organ st and see if that helps. I'm prone to mine spiking when I'm on cycle. It actually lowered mine from what it is off cycle while on cycle. That was running test 250 per week 50mg tbol per day.

Also you can try to be vigilant on your sodium. Its hard but I try to keep mine at or under 1500mg per day, that helps keep the water retention down. Also drinking a lot of water will help keep your blood pumping easier. Donating blood if you have the ability Will help keep it fresh. Test can cause it to become thick and hard to pump.

I have been watching my sodium intake and drinking plenty of water. I do donate blood and my hematocrit levels are ok.

A year, 200 mg injection once a week and .5 mg of arimidex on injection day then .5 2 days after.

If you're prone to high blood pressure then get on medication bro. I had high blood pressure before I started taking gear so I'm on Amlodipine 5mg ed. Cardio really helps but you need medication. Have the doctor start you on something mild. 150/98 is pretty high. I don't get that high on a Tren cycle when I'm on my meds.

Only the first two weeks. Lethargy and water retention but now nothing. Works really well but it will only lower BP a few points. It's very mild.

How many points did it lower it by? Also, you think I should ask the doctor if I should scale back my dosing? Last blood work taken on my peak day total was at 1290.

I took lisinopril for a while, but eventually phase that out and tried more natural remedies.

Aswaganda is something I use in the last couple weeks before show, but it works well at other times if you're going through a stressful period in your life that's causing high blood pressure. I know other guys that have adopted meditation.

Lisinopril is stronger than Amlodipine. The doctor started me on Lisinopril and it lowered my blood pressure way too much.

Top Bottom