napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and Other Problems

StephMalachy

Hello all

Ive been running a cycle for about 8 weeks now Ive got another 6 to go but I think im starting to encounter some problems relating to the cycle.

Lately ive been getting tingling in my hands and feet, fatigue, shortness of breath, and terroble insomnia but Im using tren so have to deal with this one, and also headaches.

Is it from high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or damage to my live and kidneys from the cycle? i dont understand what

What should I do im going to see my doctor tommorow to check my blo

You kind of need to let us know what you’re taking in order for us to help figure it out.

also you ask what it is from but we are not psychics man... how can we answer that without bloodwork? anyone of us can guess but how can anyone give an accurate answer?

Sorry guys should gave yous more info but ive been watching a ton of dylans videos on liver and kidney problems while on cycle and cycle doses and lenghts etc. This is alot of new info (not all new I had general idea) but I think I know why im getting these problems now.

I was supposed todo 12 weeks bulk from Janaury 1st but im just going to end it this week because feel terrible, no energy todo anything even walking up and down stairs I feel like falling going to sleep. Starting to lose strenght in gym recently I dont even know how.

Ive been doing
Week 1-2
- Test prop 300/week / Tren ace 300/week

Week 3-4
- test 450/week / Dbol 30mg day

Week 5-6
- Test 600/week / Dbol 50mg day

Week 7-8
- Test 300 / Tren 450 / Dbol 30mg and Anavar 50mg day

My cycle was terrible planned I completely know now how to plan a cycle in future. As a bulk its been s#!t with f. All gains. I just want to now finish this week, forget about the money and time i wasted. Do a full PCT and starting Monday and clean my liver and kidneys with a thorough detox.

Anyone any other critisisms for futre or advice on how to proceed?

Thanks

Also I am getting bloodwork done tommorow what all should I ask to specifically find out?
Blood pressure
Cholesterol
Red blood cell count?
Prolactin and cortisol levels?
Is it possible to tell liver and kidney health from bloods?

Age: 28. Been playing football since age 6 at amateur level but quit few years ago and now just weight training for 4/5 years.
186cm and 97kg at moment

They can check your liver levels with blood work, and there probably going to be through the roof if your gear is legit, 6 weeks of dbol and also throwing in anavar. wooh wee, hopefully you were taking some sort of liver support I may have missed that, but if not get some tudca asap and some other sort of detox helper as well. Were you taking any AI?

I know I didnt take “4 weeks of dbol max” seriosuly and ive learnt the hardway. Ive started taking milk thistle and a thing called active charcoal around week 6 also 500mg vitamin b6 for to lower prolactin as much as possible.
And yes 1mg arimidex EoD from the start and went up to 1mg Everyday when I upt dosage of Test to 600 and Dbol to 50mg.

chances are quite high your entire panel is going to be a disaster.. b6 is not going to do it at this point.. your estrogen conversion im sure is horrible coincided with prolactin using dbol that long then combining orals... im sure your liver and kidneys as well as cholesterol are going to be really bad... your entire panel is likely going to be horrible... i would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend and 8 week pct at the minimum and hopefully that is enough... you best start detoxing immediately.. here's a link to my all in one because you need it BADLY... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

here's a list of tests you need...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Prolactin
Cholesterol
Cortisol

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 weeks of MK2866)
gw-501516 20 mg day

The results on the paper will be terrible. Is 8 weeks really required Dylan I mean the cycle was only 8 weeks?

Either way ill do the PCT and full organ detox.

you do what you want but with the way you abused it, you will be lucky if 8 weeks is enough... obviously im not being a dick here but you asked and this was a fucking brutal mess you created bro, brutal... i wouldnt recommend it if it not necessary... you can try to run less but dont be shocked when there are still problems... i hope its not as bad as i assume

Top Bottom