napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Pressure

vanderbort

Hey Dylan. I am on 500mg of test a day and 3ius of Hgh. My blood pressure is through the roof. I increased my potassium and magnesium like you said in the one video but it's still too high. Maybe from the testosterone. What to do? Thanks.

What is your blood pressure?

Please provide your full stats...

210/106 I'd have drove myself to the hospital.

How long have you been taking them? What did did you start on?

My BP was wacky when I first started GH, it's most likely water retention. I dialed back my carbs, and upped my AI... Now it is under much better.

This is week 6 on the test and the GH. I started on 130 over 70. Thanks for the advise. What is Al...?

This says it all for me....

Your blood pressure is insane because your estrogen is most likely through the roof, you are holding a ton of water.

Did you start your GH @ 3iu?

How much weight have you gained?

Like cbbram said you need bloodwork asap

I only take 20mg of Nolvadex a day. I am taking 5000mg of potassium a day so I don't know where the problem is. 500mg of test a week and 3ius of GH a day should not make it that high.

500mg of test a week and 3ius of GH a day should not make it that high.

Yet here we are. You need to get mid cycle blood work. Drop the Nolvadex and get Aromasin or Arimidex. Drop the HGH you don't need it at 26 years old.

Will my estrogen be so high taking 500mg of test a week with 20mg of nolvsdex a day? Yes I started my GH at 3ius. I gained about 5 pounds.

Thanks I will get the bloodwork. I will get some aromasin. I take it to multiply my muscle fibres for I am not a genetic freak. So Aromasin fixes the test part of it. What fixed the Hgh part?

Thanks I will get the bloodwork. I will get some aromasin. I take it to multiply my muscle fibres for I am not a genetic freak. So Aromasin fixes the test part of it. What fixed the Hgh part?

You are likely taking to high of a dose of HGH, personally I cannot go over 2.5 or my BP spikes because I bloat like crazy. You are on like a double whammy for water retention. I would go back down to 2iu and see how you feel after a week. I'm sure your BP being that high is causing you to have massive headaches.

No it's just 8 years of busting my ass. So Aromasin will drop my estrogen therefore drop my blood pressure. What are we doing about the GH? Even If I leave it now I'm gonna use it later in my life. Like I said my potassium is right. I watched Dylan s video on Hgh side effects.

Top Bottom