napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood marks or something on my arms during cycle

juicy122

I'm getting these Wierd spots on my arms and I have a couple near my biceps. I don't recall having these before cycle and is it a concern? Or is it the increase in blood cells causing this and should be gone once off cycle?, heres a pic
https://ibb.co/fv64g7
I'm currently on test p 200mg/eod and 120npp eod

It's nothing related to the cycle in my opinion, unless you are having an allergic reaction to something in the carrier

Weird cause I've cycled before and didn't have this problem but now on this cycle it came from no where. It doesn't itch or hurt just random red marks. Kinda worried something is off with my blood causing this.

Weird cause I've cycled before and didn't have this problem but now on this cycle it came from no where. It doesn't itch or hurt just random red marks. Kinda worried something is off with my blood causing this.
Are you using a different source? If you are worried, stop the cycle

Yeah I should but man In Canada bloodwork is such a hastle but I'm almost done cycle and I'll try to do one end of may

well thats up to you dude... noone here is psychic and if its concerning, then i would think you would want to know whats wrong... thats your call

Top Bottom