napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood lab results update. Help in interpreting my results.

Svensson

I am re-posting this as I believe that my update is lost at the end of my original thread.
Sex: Male
Height: 6'
Weight: 168 lbs
BF%: ~16%
Training: Consistent weight workouts five days a week for almost 5 years, currently no cardio.
Past PEDs use: None
Current Supps: creatine, ashwaganda
Looking at taking MK-677 and RAD-140, would like recommendations if these seem right of me or not and dosages for cycle PCT. Goal is to add muscle mass. Just got blood work back and the results are as follows.
Testosterone 17.50 nmol/L
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin 47.00 nmol/L
Free Androgen Index 37.20
Prolactin 902.00 mlu/L
Oestradiol 83.00 pmol/L
Spoke to a nurse regarding my results and the prolactin levels are apparently very high. I learned that apparently levels are at their highest during sleep and I took the test at 4:30AM upon waking which cans skew the results. I also was told that strenuous exercise and stress can raise levels as well and I train 5 days a week and have been on an emotional roller coaster lately . The side effects of high levels can be enlarged breast tissue and low testosterone levels, both of which I don't have. Any and all help in interpreting my results are greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys!

you need to post reference ranges

Sorry about that, here are my results with normal ranges in brackets.
Testosterone 17.50 nmol/L (Normal range 7.6 - 31.4 nmol/L)
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin 47.00 nmol/L (Normal range16 - 55 nmol/L)
Free Androgen Index 37.20 (Normal range 24 - 104)
Prolactin 902.00 mlu/L (Normal range 86 - 324 mIU/L)
Oestradiol 83.00 pmol/L (Normal range 0 - 192 pmol/L)

Thanks.

your prolactin is just fucking insane man.. did you get these done with your doctor? your shbg is also on the high end, which needs to come down

your prolactin is just fucking insane man.. did you get these done with your doctor? your shbg is also on the high end, which needs to come down

Was unable to get my own doctor to do any tests, this was a mail in test, I had to lance my finger and drip blood into a vial. As to the prolactin I have no clue why it's so high. How would I get my levels of prolactin and shbg to come down?
Thanks.

Top Bottom