domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Blood donation

Blood donation

Hello Dylan,

First of all I would like to say I'm an avid follower of yours on YouTube and the forum. Second I would like to thank you for taking the time to make such great and informative videos.

My question is when you're on a cycle with compounds that increase red blood cell count such as EQ, how far into the cycle should a person donate blood?

if you run eq, then you are going to be running it a minimum of 16 weeks, so week 7 or 8 is when i would recommend donating...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    if you run eq, then you are going to be running it a minimum of 16 weeks, so week 7 or 8 is when i would recommend donating...
    Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would recommend giving blood every 8 weeks whether you are on cycle or not. It will benefit you and your health as well as save other lives. All AAS raises RBC to some degree, so keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I would recommend giving blood every 8 weeks whether you are on cycle or not. It will benefit you and your health as well as save other lives. All AAS raises RBC to some degree, so keep that in mind.
    Awesome Rick thank you. Hadn't even thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDiesel13 View Post
    Thank you

anytime brother!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDiesel13 View Post
    Awesome Rick thank you. Hadn't even thought of that.

Anytime bud!