napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood donation..

KRT

Today is donation day. Hematocrit was 54. Cut off is 54. Any higher and I couldn't donate... Been waiting 40 minutes. She asked if I took exogenous testosterone. Was going to be real upset if this is how I spent my lunch break to be deferred.

Ready to get this motor oil thinned ouy lmao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Really was pertinent for anything more than her curiosity but I said yes.

Nice bro. They can't turn you down for saying yes to that question. Trt is exogenous test and it's perfectly acceptable

Glad to see you taking the time to donate. It's good for you as well as helping others and saving lives.

This was me a couple weeks ago
a50c38a9080a3f2aff28414fc8556100.jpg

Last edited:
Nice bro. They can't turn you down for saying yes to that question. Trt is exogenous test and it's perfectly acceptable

Glad to see you taking the time to donate. It's good for you as well as helping others and saving lives.

Awesome vascularity bro! [emoji1305] I'll bet they had no problem finding a vein

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like when they ask if you've had sex with a man in the last 12 months.

No.

Are you sure?

Like I'm going to say "OK, at got me...."

Today is donation day. Hematocrit was 54. Cut off is 54. Any higher and I couldn't donate... Been waiting 40 minutes. She asked if I took exogenous testosterone. Was going to be real upset if this is how I spent my lunch break to be deferred.

Ready to get this motor oil thinned ouy lmao.

Just booked an appointment for next week to donate with the Red Cross. What happens if ones hematocrit is too high to donate? Is there a way to lower it for another day?

I try to donate at least 4 times a year. . It's a win win situation, helping others and helping my own health. .

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Just booked an appointment for next week to donate with the Red Cross. What happens if ones hematocrit is too high to donate? Is there a way to lower it for another day?

They'd defer your doctor to have you checked for an underlying condition. You wouldn't be able to donate until you had seen your doctor and lowered your hematocrit.

I like when they ask if you've had sex with a man in the last 12 months.

No.

Are you sure?

Like I'm going to say "OK, at got me...."

Are you sure you haven't had gay sex with a hooker while injecting drugs?

I always answer no just in case. Nice road map on your forearm. Jealous

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom