domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blends? New to! Advice

Blends? New to! Advice

Test PP/NPP/Mast P Blend 225mg/ml 75/75/75

Currently running 500mg week test e. Going to add NPP. But can?t find it. Found this blend to try and run for 6 weeks. Then some sort of pct. and keep running test e trt.

Thoughts

I hate blends to be honest. You are stuck with their concentrations.

Id just buy separate personally.

Domestic Supply has NPP.

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    I hate blends to be honest. You are stuck with their concentrations.

Id just buy separate personally.

Domestic Supply has NPP.
    Domestic supply?

The banner up top of the page.

domestic-supply.com is where you need to go.. he has many different blends on the site with some of the best blends you can find

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    domestic-supply.com is where you need to go.. he has many different blends on the site with some of the best blends you can find

Haven?t run anything other then test e. Wanna add something to make it worth but not super heavy

I mean if you can swing it run primo at 500mg/week.

With deca/npp make sure to have caber on hand if you havent run a nandrolene before just in case you have any prolactin issues. Will also want to run proviron 50mg/day.

Having only run test in before, I recommend you only add a single compound to the mix. Typically that is an oral or another mild anabolic. Test and Deca/NPP would be a good option depending on the ester of your test. Mast is something I really like to leave to competitors or guys who are sub 10% body fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Newtonotnatty View Post
    Haven?t run anything other then test e. Wanna add something to make it worth but not super heavy
    Eq or primo

I like blends in general for less oil and less pins