napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blends..

Curtin 1990

Hi everybody.. I've seen online you can purchase alot of blends online.. For example trembalone test and masteron or ttm as its being advertised.. I know very little about steroid use but from the research I have been doing you bring in different compounds at different stages of your 12 week cycle so surely a blend would defeat the object right?

The downside to blends is that you get locked into a certain ratio of everything and there's nothing you can do to change it. It's best to get everything separate do you can dose them each how you need to

The downside to blends is that you get locked into a certain ratio of everything and there's nothing you can do to change it. It's best to get everything separate do you can dose them each how you need to
Thank you brother :) I'm new to this so I know when I'm ready for my first cycle it must be test only but I'm just doing some research making sure I don't make to many hefty mistakes as I know some are a high probability

Thank you brother :) I'm new to this so I know when I'm ready for my first cycle it must be test only but I'm just doing some research making sure I don't make to many hefty mistakes as I know some are a high probability
Glad to help bro. Anytime

The upside to blends is if the ratio works for you the concentration is usually higher per ml so less oil volume. The filtering process is different so less PIP than injecting separately. You can always add to it so that's not an issue.

there are upsides and downsides... it depends on if you have the right concentrations for your goals and if you trust your seller in terms of their capability to get the ratios right... its really up to you on what you choose... there are good and bad , just like anything else...

The upside to blends is if the ratio works for you the concentration is usually higher per ml so less oil volume. The filtering process is different so less PIP than injecting separately. You can always add to it so that's not an issue.

Thank you brother

there are upsides and downsides... it depends on if you have the right concentrations for your goals and if you trust your seller in terms of their capability to get the ratios right... its really up to you on what you choose... there are good and bad , just like anything else...
Thank you bro really looking forward to all the forams on isarms... Great advice and a great place to be

Top Bottom