napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blasting crusing sarms help

Bane ok

So im planning running a 12 week anabolic cycle, (mass belnd of deca and eq) oxys for 1/4 weeks, then at the end of the deca cycle, im unsure to pct or to cruise and add in mk677 till im ready to hit my cut cycle for holiday? Any ideas

Also Best test to cruise on? And best pct protocol for 12 weeks of deca?

Any help apriciated, not my first cycle but never done a full pct,cruised or used mk677

So plan to hit the deca blast into cruise on mk677 into a tren cut

If you can recover with a pct do the pct. I'd only do the trt if you actually need it and then I'd go through a doctor to get.

MK677 is a great compound, just realize it's usually best to use 6+ months, so you could use on a blast and your cruise. What are you stats and goals?

So im planning running a 12 week anabolic cycle, (mass belnd of deca and eq) oxys for 1/4 weeks, then at the end of the deca cycle, im unsure to pct or to cruise and add in mk677 till im ready to hit my cut cycle for holiday? Any ideas

Also Best test to cruise on? And best pct protocol for 12 weeks of deca?

Any help apriciated, not my first cycle but never done a full pct,cruised or used mk677

So plan to hit the deca blast into cruise on mk677 into a tren cut

bro, you dont just "cruise" just because... come on man... you have never even ran a real pct? when was your last cycle and your last bloodwork? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how many cycles have you ran in the past and what have you used?

Top Bottom