napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

blackstone labs lgd elite

jesse moreau

Hello this was a message for dylan gemelli. I apologise for posting the comment on youtube asking my question. But I was the one having the lethargy and just not feeling optimal mid day. But then when i take it and workout i feel amazing. The company i received it from was blackstone labs and its called lgd elite. I took my time evaluating the company and found a study done by a student that had access to some kind of chemical analysis he posted the results of the tests and it came back 99.9% pure or something. But i suppose it could have been paid or endorsed by the company. But from the internet searching ive done my symptoms seem to mimic that of someone who has low test. So yeah have you heard of blackstone labs? Or lgd elite?

Hello this was a message for dylan gemelli. I apologise for posting the comment on youtube asking my question. But I was the one having the lethargy and just not feeling optimal mid day. But then when i take it and workout i feel amazing. The company i received it from was blackstone labs and its called lgd elite. I took my time evaluating the company and found a study done by a student that had access to some kind of chemical analysis he posted the results of the tests and it came back 99.9% pure or something. But i suppose it could have been paid or endorsed by the company. But from the internet searching ive done my symptoms seem to mimic that of someone who has low test. So yeah have you heard of blackstone labs? Or lgd elite?

yes and i already answered your question in another thread as well so PLEASE do not post it twice... you are not using any sarm whatsoever... blackstone labs was even proven to have pro hormones in their so called sarms... there's no such thing as sarms in a capsule... you are taking a prohormone, your shut down and you need to get off of it YESTERDAY... once again, here's a link to the pct you need now and also the layout on how to run it... the same website, www.sarmsx.com, has the very best sarms you can find... here is the link for your pct https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here's the layout...

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm sure your symptoms are related to the strong possibility that there is,prohormone in your product. Those are all signs of being on a PH

I would follow the pct Dylan suggested and use sarmsx anytime you want real quality sarms in the future.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom