napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bitcoin??

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
For those of you involved in cryptocurrencies, what do you guys think is the cause of this huge BTC spike, and do you think it will correct itself and head back down?
We are talking $8000 right now and a 10 month high, and UP 16%+ just today..

Reply your thoughts, predictions, conspiracies and all that good stuff. Interested to see.

Last edited:
For those of you involved in cryptocurrencies, what do you guys think is the cause of this huge BTC spike, and do you think it will correct itself and head back down?

Reply your thoughts, predictions, conspiracies and all that good stuff. Interested to see.
Crypto illuminati at work...

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Last edited:
Crypto illuminati at work...

d1693d35ca17fd70b5ed636145688969.jpg

Bwahaha nice!

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Last edited:
I'm not sure I just buy and send or receive and transfer. Doesn't really affect me all that much but I've only been using it for a few months now.

Holy shit! Just checked my Coinbase and went from 175 to 274 since last week. I made $100 sitting on the toilet.

where did u read that i said it was?

I said 10 month high.

This was a sudden spike in the last 4 days. Definitely out of the ordinary.

My point was, it fluctuates. Last time it spiked I went from $200 in my wallet to 5

i wouldnt have the slightest clue on that bro... nothing i really get into on my end... all my investment utilization is in real estate and up and coming companies i believe in

i wouldnt have the slightest clue on that bro... nothing i really get into on my end... all my investment utilization is in real estate and up and coming companies i believe in

Real estate is DEFINITELY the way to go in terms of investments, in this economy real estate investments outweighs any other investment options in MY opinion.

I personally feel the spike was from this China Trade stuff. People's sheltering money in Bitcoin instead of the stock market.

I personally feel the spike was from this China Trade stuff. People's sheltering money in Bitcoin instead of the stock market.

This is my same prediction and why i will be cashing out shortly before the china trade issue comes to an end

I am an experience market / trader ( not by profession). Bitcoin is going up in response to a “safer security” that the overall market as a result of the trade wars. How highly will it go is the million dollar question, I’m not going to make a prediction evasive losing money suck and each investor needs to make his own decision based off the factors at hand.

Money is exiting stocks right now. Because no one knows where these trade wars will go, but every business is affected. That money is going somewhere and bit coin is a receiving some.

Check out gbtc as well, a bit coin trust that trades at a premium.

I think it will come down once the market settles, but after going up how much? I don’t know. But I clearly remember the epic rise to 34k and the epic crash that all happened very quickly. So be careful...

It can go up and down fast, look at the charts...

I am an experience market / trader ( not by profession). Bitcoin is going up in response to a “safer security” that the overall market as a result of the trade wars. How highly will it go is the million dollar question, I’m not going to make a prediction evasive losing money suck and each investor needs to make his own decision based off the factors at hand.

Money is exiting stocks right now. Because no one knows where these trade wars will go, but every business is affected. That money is going somewhere and bit coin is a receiving some.

Check out gbtc as well, a bit coin trust that trades at a premium.

I think it will come down once the market settles, but after going up how much? I don’t know. But I clearly remember the epic rise to 34k and the epic crash that all happened very quickly. So be careful...

It can go up and down fast, look at the charts...

Great observation, but i don’t think it ever hit 34k? I think the max was around 21k?

But yes that is the million dollar question, how high will it go before it goes back down.

A time machine would be great right now LOL

Looks like I stand corrected my man! It was 21k

Yea I wish we could all tell!

Some one is always right and someone is always wrong with the markets. I just hope to get lucky lol.

Looks like I stand corrected my man! It was 21k

Yea I wish we could all tell!

Some one is always right and someone is always wrong with the markets. I just hope to get lucky lol.

Luck is all we can hope for. I’m looking for 8200/BTC to cashout.

Ahh. Good call. I did not think of that.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Last edited:
Top Bottom