napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Birthday dinner

JeffFran

I've done my usual diet but yesterday I've a family meeting since my nation played and was the birthday of my uncle... I did eat clean , nuts, chicken and veggies but I've eaten some cake and some other food that is high in carb and fat and today I add up 3lbs , is that normal?? After so much diet and hard work I hope this isn't permanent :/

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Completely normal you will be back to your normal weight within a few days assuming your diet is back on track

On a serious note, you'll be fine in a few day like mentioned above, but nuts are actually high in fat content themselves as well. However I can't imagine ppl eating a shitload of nuts... that just sounds wrong.

Nah your cool.
Bro I wish I had pics to show you of how bad the rebound is going from contest shape to one week on eating normal food again lol
No joke you can gain about 60lbs in two weeks lol.

Just continue on with your diet.

Nah your cool.
Bro I wish I had pics to show you of how bad the rebound is going from contest shape to one week on eating normal food again lol
No joke you can gain about 60lbs in two weeks lol.

Just continue on with your diet.

60lbs???? But in that week are you eating clean?

Must be... Psychologic strength is everything in this cases

yea man, just hop back on your diet and it will fall right off in a couple of days , nothing to stress about

Top Bottom