napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Birth Control to raise estrogen

Dragao

Raise Estrogen

This might be a stupid ass question, but say i did in fact have very low estrogen from using an AI, do you think an estridiol pill would increase my estrogen levels? I cant find any short term use side effects for men taking them

Last edited:
Ok, curious why not?

Do you have any ideas that might help speed up the process of getting my estrogen levels back to normal?

SMDH listen as a competor I have intentional crushed my estrogen pre comp too get that ultra dry grainy look . you dick is dead and you feel like shit but it passes its not that bad wait it out do not take exogenous estrogen . you guys kill me over thinking this shit

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Ok, curious why not?

Do you have any ideas that might help speed up the process of getting my estrogen levels back to normal?
Bump you test dosage like double temporarily give it more free test too aromitise then kettle it settle out . don't take estrogen

Since i crashed my estrogen ive been really light headed and having panic attacks.

Im thinking my next steps are to get an appointment at an hrt clinic. Ive been suffering for days

Since i crashed my estrogen ive been really light headed and having panic attacks.

Im thinking my next steps are to get an appointment at an hrt clinic. Ive been suffering for days
I think you anxiety is more of a problem that your estrogen bro I have had zero Estradial many times ( confirmed with bloodwork not assuming) and those aren't symptoms

Well something has me fucked up. I had taken i shot on my 8th week and mustve hit a vein because i went into immediate cardiac distress and called an ambulance.

I also took arimidex like 1mg a day the week before.

Since the last injection ive been all fucked up. Very dizzy and having panick attacks. I havnt had anxiety in years and when i did it wasnt this bad

Lol!!!! Man why don't you drop your AI dose? This is the long way around and asking for problems. I don't even think it would work but either way that's not a good idea.

Yeah those aren't low estrogen symptoms. And hitting a vein isn't a big deal. May be in your head. Your estrogen will return if you drop the AI.

I havnt had an AI since tesuday. I just want to stop feeling like this.

Could it just be really high testosterone causing this?

You received some pretty good advice on your other thread. I'm pretty sure taking birth control pills wasn't among the suggestions

Im just desperate, doctors are no help. Having constant panic attacks and constantly feeling like im gonna pass out is not fun. Been to the ER like 3 times they wont do anything.

HRT clinics around here are expensive. Waiting to here back from one.

Come on man, seriously? You seem extremely impulsive judging by some of the bad decisions you've made. Don't make another one like this. Just no. I really think you do have anxiety because you are worrying yourself to death. If it's low estrogen ride it out. It will come back. Don't play this rollercoaster game. Low estrogen and anxiety is a bad combo, but instead of guessing get your bloodwork done and see wgats going on.

Sounds like you're giving yourself anxiety and freaking out. Just relax, man. You don't need to take any estrogen...

Bro you need to calm the hell down and quit freaking out. Do you have blood work confirming you "crashed" your estrogen? You're gonna hurt yourself seriously if you keep acting on impulse like this.

Slightly impulsive yes.

Unfortunately im locked out of getting insurance tgis year. I missed the date to re up so need to wait till november to get back with a PC.

Sucks to have no one to go to

Im completely done with doing test i just want my shit normal again.

Being dizzy and light headed all day i think would freak any one out

Top Bottom