napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BIO-IDENTICAL TRT and SARMS

Bismarck

Hi everyone!

I'm 38 years old and after my annual blood testing the testosterone level was 240 ng/dl and estradiol (36) - really?? yeah man.. that bad! After that I reached an orthomolecular doctor to fix that issue up for my well-being.

On the first month of treatment he has prescribed some oral hormones precursors like DHEA (50mg), Pregnenolone (100mg) + Boro (3mg) etc.. and I'm taking those till today..

The second month we started with testosterone cream (100mg) 1g/day and a bunch of oral testo boosters, minerals, AIs, hepatic protectors and hormones, and to quote a few: zinc picolinate, crisine, maca, licorice, bioperine, cortisol, tadalafil, anastrozol, ashwaganda, ursolic acid, folinic acid, magnesium, Vit. B6, Vit B12, 5-MHTF, silimarine, etc..

I've been working out 5 days a week for last 6 months straight, losing fat, gaining muscle .. blablabla. I height 5' 9'' and weight 191 pounds with 11%BF with good definition, vascularity, 6-pack popped out.. blablabla. Now it's time to bulk up and put 12 pounds or more.. and cut the sh*t off after that (probably with SR9009 + MK-677).

Scenario explained, now begins the question:
The next phase of the treatment consists on using injected bio-identical testosterone (100mg) per week for the next 8 weeks in parallel with all the stuff described above (testo cream and oral testo+health boosters).

I see an opportunity for my first SARMs cycle consisting to stack LGD 4033 (10mg/day) + MK-677(25mg/day) with this HTRT cycle (used as "on cycle support" avoiding any kind of suppression). And after that, blood testing all over again, and probably using the testo cream and oral intakes depending on the results like a PCT.

@Dylan and/or members,
Can you give your insights about that strategy? How could I improve it?

Is it a good moment to bulk up with sarms during HTRT cycle or should I run the sarms prior HTRT cycle using it like a PCT?

Apologies because of the big text and my english..

Bismarck..

you should definitely run your sarms right along with your hrt... you do realize that mk677 is a long term cycle though correct? lgd is perfect for mass, absolutely and 677 will add very nice lean muscle.. i would highly consider adding mk2866 here as well... its a very very ideal stack to say the least IF AND ONLY IF you have quality sarms

you should definitely run your sarms right along with your hrt... you do realize that mk677 is a long term cycle though correct? lgd is perfect for mass, absolutely and 677 will add very nice lean muscle.. i would highly consider adding mk2866 here as well... its a very very ideal stack to say the least IF AND ONLY IF you have quality sarms

Thanks for the response. When you say "right along" you mean together, right? OK.

Yeah, my plan is to run mk677 stacked for at least 6 months to sustain the gains as long as possible.

Though, it's my first sarms cycle I'm considering to be more conservative here and run only one sarms (lgd) at a time and see what happens, because it makes it hard to determine which substance is working and which substance is causing side effects.. when I become more experienced I'll consider stacking ostarine too.

Another question:
Can I bulk and cut during a 8 weeks sarms cycle? For instance, I'm on caloric surplus until 6th week (BMR + 1300 kcal), and for the 7th and 8th I cut calories down (BMR - 500 kcal). Is it feasible or should I plan a specific cutting cycle?

Thanks you are the one!

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. When you say "right along" you mean together, right? OK.

Yeah, my plan is to run mk677 stacked for at least 6 months to sustain the gains as long as possible.

Though, it's my first sarms cycle I'm considering to be more conservative here and run only one sarms (lgd) at a time and see what happens, because it makes it hard to determine which substance is working and which substance is causing side effects.. when I become more experienced I'll consider stacking ostarine too.

Another question:
Can I bulk and cut during a 8 weeks sarms cycle? For instance, I'm on caloric surplus until 6th week (BMR + 1300 kcal), and for the 7th and 8th I cut calories down (BMR - 500 kcal). Is it feasible or should I plan a specific cutting cycle?

Thanks you are the one!
yes, i mean run them together bro...you can do anything you want with sarms, so yes, you can cut and bulk with no problem whatsoever...

Top Bottom