napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Binding Affinity - SARMs & Test

Braaap677

I’ve seen a few threads on the topic, but not much out there on this. I know sarms and steroids together are a good combo, but with sarms having a higher binding affinity than test, does that mean test and sarms are competing with each other at the receptor site? What I’m mostly wondering is if sarms will block the effect of test... I haven’t fully understood this whole binding affinity thing. I’m running a few sarms (LGD, s4) along with 500mg test. I just don’t want to be wasting the test by running sarms alongside test.

Last edited:
no it does not mean that at all... i wish i had the video posted i did on this but no, there is no competition whatsoever

Binding affinity doesn't mean receptors take certain hormones (activators) more than others. It means it binds to the receptor longer, thus inducing it's effects for a longer period of time.

Binding affinity doesn't mean receptors take certain hormones (activators) more than others. It means it binds to the receptor longer, thus inducing it's effects for a longer period of time.
This right here. Anything about compounds having a higher affinity than others has nothing to do with competing for receptors. Your body will always have WAY more androgen receptors available ready to uptake androgens than you can Saturate.

Top Bottom