napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Big thanks to my friend & brother

EZ_E

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I'm in prep for a men's physique show (and it's next week)

Those of you that compete know your brain is Swiss cheese on some days in prep. Although I've felt good during this prep there have been some less than perfect days....and about 2 years ago I moved to 3/4 of the way across the country so I have no friends or family here.

Over the last couple of months my boy Dylan has REALLY helped out; listened to me vent, or just shot the shot about sports, etc. helping when I needed it. And really helped a lot in many ways, more than I can even have time to discus here. Especially since I was a MAJOR pain in the ass MANY times.

As you all know already; this is a real stand up guy....and a guy I am proud to call my friend.

Thanks brother.

Last edited:
Go smash the competition EZ!!

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Those of you that compete know your brain is Swiss cheese on some days in prep. Although I've felt good during this prep there have been some less than perfect days....and about 2 years ago I moved to 3/4 of the way across the country so I have no friends or family here.

Over the last couple of months my boy Dylan has REALLY helped out; listened to me vent, or just shot the shot about sports, etc. helping when I needed it. And really helped a lot in many ways, more than I can even have time to discus here. Especially since I was a MAJOT pain in the ass MANY times.

As you all know already; this is a real stand up guy....and a guy I am proud to call my friend.

Thanks brother.

Dylan is a great friend indeed, that you can count on being there for you to help support and motivate you. He's the right one to have in your corner, and of course you can count on me and I'm sure many others here from,our great family.

Now go out there and bring it home brother! Kill it on stage!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Good luck with the show. After that go out and make some friends if you can. Social isolation is bad for the soul my friend.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Your fan base here is all pulling for you bro! Best to you let us know how you do!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Over the last couple of months my boy Dylan has REALLY helped out; listened to me vent, or just shot the shot about sports, etc. helping when I needed it. And really helped a lot in many ways, more than I can even have time to discus here. Especially since I was a MAJOT pain in the ass MANY times.

Thanks brother.

That really means a lot to me... you don't ever have to thank me for being a friend and being there for you though... its been beyond easy to be a great friend to you over the years... you can always count on me when you need me and i know i can do the same... i hold high value on all our sports talks, funny conversations and even you being neurotic at times.. it always just makes me laugh and its awesome... i have NO DOUBT you are going to win this one... you were right there last time and this one is yours... im always here for you bro...

That really means a lot to me... you don't ever have to thank me for being a friend and being there for you though... its been beyond easy to be a great friend to you over the years... you can always count on me when you need me and i know i can do the same... i hold high value on all our sports talks, funny conversations and even you being neurotic at times.. it always just makes me laugh and its awesome... i have NO DOUBT you are going to win this one... you were right there last time and this one is yours... im always here for you bro...

Thanks brotha....I am going to be bringing a much better package to the stage this show and for that; I've already won.

Thanks to everyone who posted for your well wishes....I'll let you guys & girls know how it goes on Sunday!!!

Thanks brotha....I am going to be bringing a much better package to the stage this show and for that; I've already won.

Thanks to everyone who posted for your well wishes....I'll let you guys & girls know how it goes on Sunday!!!

how did it go brother?

OK gentlemen and ladies who have asked;

I took 4th Place in MPD Master's 35+ in a what was a STACKED class. This was one of those rare times when the judges nailed it dead on. The placing was perfect and I was lucky enough to meet and talk to the 3 guys that finished 1-3 and they were all class acts who I commend for the package that they all brought to the stage.

In this sport it's all about being better than you were last time. My coach and I brought a better package to the stage in every way BY FAR compared to my last show in May 2015. Not just a little better. HUGELY BETTER.......Stage presence, confidence, swagger, fluidity, posing, physique. The only thing that wasn't better was my color which was just as good. So for that, before the show even happened, I had already won.

Thanks to everyone for their support. April 22nd, I am rocking the stage again!

I took 4th Place in MPD Master's 35+ in a what was a STACKED class. This was one of those rare times when the judges nailed it dead on. The placing was perfect and I was lucky enough to meet and talk to the 3 guys that finished 1-3 and they were all class acts who I commend for the package that they all brought to the stage.

In this sport it's all about being better than you were last time. My coach and I brought a better package to the stage in every way BY FAR compared to my last show in May 2015. Not just a little better. HUGELY BETTER.......Stage presence, confidence, swagger, fluidity, posing, physique. The only thing that wasn't better was my color which was just as good. So for that, before the show even happened, I had already won.

you did an excellent job and im extremely proud of you... you definitely showed that you most definitely belong in the top tier in competitive classes... amazing work and im very proud of you bro

hell ya bro you learned a lot from this and you will be better next month and it will continue from there. Great Job bro

Very nice job EZ! Sounds like you did great and there was some stiff competition. I know I personally would rather finish 4th or 5th against some real good competition, than win a show against a bunch of guys that look like shit. That doesn't prove anything. you did phenomenal bro. Nice work! Good luck on your next show!

Very nice job EZ! Sounds like you did great and there was some stiff competition. I know I personally would rather finish 4th or 5th against some real good competition, than win a show against a bunch of guys that look like shit. That doesn't prove anything. you did phenomenal bro. Nice work! Good luck on your next show!

i absolutely agree on that... he looked tremendous too bro... honestly, the competition was pretty stiff but he looked damn good in there... the judging was very fair but what separated each of the top 4 was not a lot and he can easily get over that small hurdle and win his next one... he's right there

At the risk of sounding dramatic, Thursday - Saturday were 3 of the best days of my life. By mid day Wednesday I was in the very calm mental state and felt very comfortable & relaxed going in. I had all my food prepped & I checked in with my coach 45 minutes before each meal. 110% chillin' & watching the tourney. Protocol established for the next show (minus the March Madness)

I enjoyed a few treats Sunday & Monday and now back to work for April.

Top Bottom