napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

big libido problem please help

Mutton

Hello guys! After few months from full pct I still have low sex drive and no morning erections. I did blood work and all hormones are within range except progesterone (0,159-0,474) mine is 0,70 nmol/l. What could cause this and how to bring my progesterone levels back to normal? My last cycle wasn't harsh: test E, eq, turinabol. I realy want to bring back my sex drive and live happy life again please help

stats:
186cm
95kg
26 yo
workouts 5 time a week
diet very clean and balanced

Define "within range". Did you do pre cycle blood test? You could still be way off YOUR natural levels even though youre within range. And you progesteron is obviously out of control....

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

are you sure that you were using eq and not deca and what were the values pre cycle?? that doesnt make any sense for it to be that high and it would take something to directly cause that

My bloods few months after full pct:
Estradiol 78.14 pmol/l (28.0-156)
FSH 2.28 IU/l (1.5-12.4)
LH 4.04 IU/l (1.7-8.6)
SHBG 29.34 nmol/l (18.3-54.1)
Progesterone 0.70 nmol/l (0,159-0,474)
Prolactin 188.30 mU/l (72.6-407.4)
Testosterone 14.25 nmol/l (8.64-29)

@LeUmas no I din't check my blood before cycle
@DylanGemelli bottle says it's EQ but I don't know what was inside. I used Malay Tiger Boldenone

My friend gave me advice to take clomid 25mg for 40 days. He says it will help to increase testosterone and maybe sex drive. Does this is a good advice?

Proviron could be used tonlower progesterone and shbg which would most likley help! But your test levels seem low aswell

I dont know all to much about proviron so I would wait for someone els to pitch in here :) with that said, its used in pct aswell so it should be minimal. But do some research on it mate

I would run some caber for a couple weeks to get your progesterone down. That is most likely the root of the libido problems

You can take a natural test booster anytime, bro. Most of them wont do anything. Go for tongkat ali in that case

Dude take some caber.... That will make you hornier than a billy goat! Aaaaand help with progesterone....

I agree most likely ur progesterone. Its effects are like high estro. No wood, you may get erections but they dissapate fast. idk how it got so off from test tbol and eq.....have u used this source before?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

@joonp maybe my EQ was fake because I had a lot aromatization in my last cycle and I was thinking this aromatization comes from testosterone

@joonp maybe my EQ was fake because I had a lot aromatization in my last cycle and I was thinking this aromatization comes from testosterone
Are you gyno sensitive? Just wondering if test has had that effect on you. Have you used that sources tbol before? Coulda been dbol but that wouldnt explain the progesterone. Elevated progesterone comes from nandrolones like deca etc

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom