napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Big ass bulk

caleb18

All that overtime fucking paid off, got enough to do a great bulk. Just placed my order for 6 bottles of RAD140, three bottles of LGD, three bottles of S4, three bottles of mk2866, and three bottles of GW. And of course GW and Clomid for pct. Big gains are on the way. I haven't run any of these compounds besides mk2866 so I'm pretty fucking pumped!

All that overtime fucking paid off, got enough to do a great bulk. Just placed my order for 6 bottles of RAD140, three bottles of LGD, three bottles of S4, three bottles of mk2866, and three bottles of GW. And of course GW and Clomid for pct. Big gains are on the way. I haven't run any of these compounds besides mk2866 so I'm pretty fucking pumped!

Nice bro! You are going to love it I'm sure. Keep us updated once you start!

Nice bro! You are going to love it I'm sure. Keep us updated once you start!

Yeah I can't wait! It'll awhile before it gets here, shipping to Canada takes awhile and they only send four bottles at a time. Won't be till late October but I will for sure keep updating.

No supplement beats hard work

190, just coming back up from my summer cut. Would like to be over 200 this winter.

It can be done bro, you have the SARMs and that magic reality pill at the bottom of your screen....'No supplement beats hard work'

Thats my stack, except I added SR.

You'll want DAA last 3 weeks of cycle, and (my opinion) PCT should be Nolva and Clomid, as that cycle "can be" fairly suppressive.

Although now I'm debating moving rad to 30mg per day, if my dick ever gets long enough to touch my asshole :) (Monty joke)

Thats my stack, except I added SR.

You'll want DAA last 3 weeks of cycle, and (my opinion) PCT should be Nolva and Clomid, as that cycle "can be" fairly suppressive.

Although now I'm debating moving rad to 30mg per day, if my dick ever gets long enough to touch my asshole :) (Monty joke)

I will be including DAA, forgot to mention that. And I also have Clomid and Nolva on hand. Wasn't sure if I would need both. Thanks for the advice I'll make sure I run Nolva as well.

So all in after shipping and conversion to Canadian dollars, this cycle cost me $1500. That's gonna motivate me to work my ass off lol. Gonna see how much I pay per pound of muscle I gain. I hope it's worth it!

To me bro 1 pound of quality keepable muscle can't have a dollar value attached to it... but hey bro. Do the damn thing!

To me bro 1 pound of quality keepable muscle can't have a dollar value attached to it... but hey bro. Do the damn thing!

Very true, told some buddies at the gym about it and they laughed and said too much money. We will see who's laughing come December.

My stack, I packed on 12pds of muscle. weights went up about 40% by end of cycle, and almost 2 months out of cycle still mostly holding.

I took Lgd/rad, Osta and GW. 12 w cycle, with 4week PCT (Nolva/Clomid/GW)Had I known about the synergy of S4 with LGD I would have added that also.

During cycle I took clomid, as mid cycle I got about 50% suppressed and felt like shit.

I'm about a week out from my recomp, LGD/Osta/S4/SR/Rad and gw. I will take clomid during cycle from day 1 this time. PCT will be clomid and Nolva (and GW).

Debating though to up rad to 30mg per day.

My stack, I packed on 12pds of muscle. weights went up about 40% by end of cycle, and almost 2 months out of cycle still mostly holding.

That's awesome bro nice results, I hope I can do the same. My diet and workouts have been awesome these last few weeks. Just waiting on my sarms to come in the mail. I'll keep this thread updated.

I took Lgd/rad, Osta and GW. 12 w cycle, with 4week PCT (Nolva/Clomid/GW)Had I known about the synergy of S4 with LGD I would have added that also.

During cycle I took clomid, as mid cycle I got about 50% suppressed and felt like shit.

I'm about a week out from my recomp, LGD/Osta/S4/SR/Rad and gw. I will take clomid during cycle from day 1 this time. PCT will be clomid and Nolva (and GW).

Debating though to up rad to 30mg per day.

Everything is the exact same for me except I am running S4 as well, should be a good run!

So all in after shipping and conversion to Canadian dollars, this cycle cost me $1500. That's gonna motivate me to work my ass off lol. Gonna see how much I pay per pound of muscle I gain. I hope it's worth it!

Damn bro you sound like 44's in laws .. Throwing money around(his money). ;)

Top Bottom