napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BGS Summer Cut

palladium

Hi Isarms Family!

I haven't been on in a while, my companies are blowing up and I have been very busy. Wanted to post some photos of my all BGS Summer cut. I want to give a big thanks to BGS, he is one cool guy. He is always friendly and helpful , feel like I have known him all my life lol. You can find my other logs from last summer if you search them . Great to see Rick Rock and the rest of my old freinds still on here !

So, going into this cut in may I was in bad shape, I am 41 and just had a surgery that had me out of the gym for 8 weeks. All I was doing was laying around eating percocets and junk food. I was 207 lbs and an easy 20% body fat. I know I am gonna have some haters on this one, I went into the cut with a high dose DNP run. Now, before you judge its my body and my right to use what ever I want. I am an experienced DNP user, I have ran it over 12 times in both low and high doses and for short and longer periods. I use a good ancillary protocol with it and I am super careful . I had to drop weight fast with the summer so close .

I used BGS 100mg dnp for 13 days at 800-1000mg a day and dropped 20lbs , it was epic. My body responds well to 1000mg a day , I average 2-4 lbs weight loss at that dose a day. I followed a strict keto diet provided by my Coach , Thomas Miller. https://www.instagram.com/theall_american/

After the weight was dropped I went right into a recomp that then turned into a cut . I started with this layout :

750 mg BGS sustanon
750 mg BGS eq ( killer eq, get some)
300 mg BGS tren a
6 iu serostim , 2 iu 3xs a day
12.5 aro EOD
0.5 caber 2xs weekly

about 4 weeks in I had horrendous gyno so my coach switched me to :

500mg BGS test C
50mg BGS mast p daily
50mg BGS proviron daily
6iu serostim daily
30mg s23
letro for 5 days then back to 12.5 mg aro EOD
0.5 caber 2xs weekly

after 2 weeks we switched to :

50mg BGS test p daily
50mg BGS tren a daily
30mg s23
6iu serostim daily
50mng proviron daily

this is week 12 on gear and I am down at 189 and 9% body fat, I am beyond thrilled with my results so far this is my first time on a proper cut , Thanks to BGS and my Coach !

437a629c5870c5b89f2c7158fc28a1dd.jpg
f272b175a71da25fdf7042e0cb065aff.jpg
IMG_7381.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey 9th wonder I was trying to post this on the main forum too for others to see, is it cool If I delete this second copy and repost it there?

Top Bottom