napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BF question

HCKP

What is the reason for low bf before using gear? Does bf have an effect on estrogen conversion? Just curious and never knew the reason.

Lower bf starting point for any bulking puts your body in a prime spot to put on mostly muscle mass and not fat due to hormones and insulin sensitivity that comes with lower by levels . When you get to higher levels your insulin sensitity is lower and you don't partition nutrients as well and will start to put on more far than muscle

Thanks for the answer Evox.

Sorry DG, I have a hard time finding things on this site using the search feature. For the record, I did use the search as I do before most of the questions I post. I guess I'm just not very adept at using it.

And I keep getting logged out of the forum. Been happening the past few days. Very annoying.

You make better gains when you are lean, have less side effects, has less estrogen conversion, and less health strain. Basically everything and anything is better

Thanks for the answer Evox.

Sorry DG, I have a hard time finding things on this site using the search feature. For the record, I did use the search as I do before most of the questions I post. I guess I'm just not very adept at using it.

And I keep getting logged out of the forum. Been happening the past few days. Very annoying.
there was just a site upgrade done that SHOULD correct the problem... let me know if you still have issues

Still happening. Sometimes when I click to reply, sometimes when I click to view a thread. I'm using chrome.
no issues whatsoever going on... you may need to just clear cache and cookies on your browser because there are no issues whatsoever...

Top Bottom