domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BF calculation

BF calculation

How is everyone coming up with their BF measurements.I know mine is very low as there is literally muscle and skin visually. HGH has shredded me I believe. Would that still make me around 10% as I never see any posts lower than that.

Post a pic for brutal honesty.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

you can post a pic and we can help

My gym has a machine called ?inbody?
    It measures weight. Body fat and skeletal muscle mass.
    I won?t say it is 100% accurate cause very little is with BF.
    However I have used it as a gauge for the last 2 years. By using the same machine every Sunday at about the same time of day. I have a good running log. I can see my improvement and disappointments along the way. To me this is my way of having a decent controlled experiment

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    My gym has a machine called ?inbody?
    It measures weight. Body fat and skeletal muscle mass.
    I won?t say it is 100% accurate cause very little is with BF.
    However I have used it as a gauge for the last 2 years. By using the same machine every Sunday at about the same time of day. I have a good running log. I can see my improvement and disappointments along the way. To me this is my way of having a decent controlled experiment

Inbody is where its at... I am actually opening my own group fitness gym within the next few weeks and we also have the inbody machine... Its extensive... its a $7500 unit and it does it all

Quote Originally Posted by Gun1down View Post
    How is everyone coming up with their BF measurements.I know mine is very low as there is literally muscle and skin visually. HGH has shredded me I believe. Would that still make me around 10% as I never see any posts lower than that.
    Brutally honest
    5'9
    BF?
    57 years
    Photo is relaxed and not post workout
    Just looking for a ballpark BF process to use.

probably 10-11%

Kinda wished you'd have flexed your abs but I would say around 10%.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

That pic isnt the best but I do see good separation and some chest striations. I'd also say around 10% based on the pic

Looking good for 57. I also notice some veins starting to show. That means bf is getting low. Chest and arms are also proof of it.
    I won?t say my opinion on BF cause I don?t feel I?m experienced enough to judge. Those guys are.
    Keep up the good work